RE: Dutch Passion White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mgfcom said:
Effen Gee, you are an Effen Ignoramus. If even fan leaves didn't produce THC, they wouldn't be used en masse to make hash. See what GrowDude has to say on his use of them.

The Thc found in the fan leaves that is used in hash is actually in the trichome heads.

Which by the way is what hash IS. Pressed resin heads.

To get the remaining MINIMAL amount out of the remaining plant matter, you must do a chemical extraction (fat, Petroleum Distillates, Freon, Ect.)

mgfcom said:
Hemp.., I do not want my plant to look like yours. I know how to make my plants look like not-marijuana from a distance. My plants will grow to be multi-budded and not central-cola-ed like yours. My plants will look like natural, non-conspicuous bush or herb or young flower of some sort. I don't like that pine-tree big COME LOOK AT ME I AM MARIJUANA leaves 5, 7, and even more fingered leaves.

From a distance? Don't you grow in a closet?

Marijuana plants grow how they want. B. Kush will be a christmas tree, while the SF Valley Kush grows like a rose bush.

Your plants look so far from "Natural" I question what outdoor you have seen...in NATURE.

regardless of your personal liking, number of fingers on the leaves is based on the root genetics of the plant.

Indica = Less (less than 7)
Sativa = More (More than 7)

...and ANY marijuana leaf is going to look like a marijuana leaf.
Stop growing where people can see it. You cannot hide it by mutilating it while scrambling to keep it alive.

I know what pot looks like no matter HOW crazy you try to grow it.
Class dismissed.

hey, maybe we are all just comparing apples and oranges, and there is big understanding of what marijuana is for you, and what my DP WW is for me!

Listen to this carefully: even my fan leaves from age of 1 month on are full of trichromes (little white crystal / globules) . I cut and smoke this each night in long-term trim and shape (similar to the bonzai thread here by bomb bud puffa).

maybe your marijuana is weak and don't produce these trichromes on all new growth?? maybe this is why you say it is worthless and not worthwhile.

My DP WW is gift and does get me very high!! How fortunate we all are to have this gift with medical and therapeutical qualities, and applications. I look forward to the buds (both seedy and sinsemilla) as soon as possible I hope within 6 more weeks.

I'm sorry but I thinks its time to put you on my ingnore list the way you insult respected forum members just isnt right and really disrespectful you come here as a newbie and think you own the place, listening to your rants is starting to make me sick! Have a good grow and may the seedy buds and fan leaves be yours!

Phatpharmer

PS. Leave the growin to peeps that no what there doin your just a butcher!

Thanks for sharing that with us, phatpharmer.

...uh, I believe this is my thread. Go start your own thread instead of hijacking mine. Please either share experience of your WW experience (or how another compares to the WW experience) or go start a thread elsewhere.

phatpharmer said:
I'm sorry but I thinks its time to put you on my ingnore list the way you insult respected forum members just isnt right and really disrespectful you come here as a newbie and think you own the place, listening to your rants is starting to make me sick! Have a good grow and may the seedy buds and fan leaves be yours!

Phatpharmer

PS. Leave the growin to peeps that no what there doin your just a butcher!

Effen Gee, you are an Effen Ignoramus. If even fan leaves didn't produce THC, they wouldn't be used en masse to make hash. See what GrowDude has to say on his use of them.

Please.... show me where he says "anything" about fan leaves. ...
He doesn't!... hash is comprised of trichomes and as little "leaf/plant" matter as can be physically removed. "Trichomes" seperated from the leaves... i
Soooo.. rather pointing fingers and calling names, I would suggest that you do a little research and learn something about what you are talking about, before you make a bigger fool of yourself.
Personally, I'm having trouble making up my mind if you are really just a troll, looking for drama, or are actually that clueless.
I'm not trying to be an arse, but you continue to argue points that are simply wrong in so many ways. You will find our members here very giving with their experience and knowledge. If you will listen to them, you will learn. And though they may be constantly criticizing your methods and ...theories, it probably isn't so much trying to persuade you at this point, as to deter others from following in your path.
But believ me, noone here is going to intentionally lead you wrong, nor allow anyone to lead others wrong.

mgfcom said:
Hemp.., I do not want my plant to look like yours. I know how to make my plants look like not-marijuana from a distance. My plants will grow to be multi-budded and not central-cola-ed like yours. My plants will look like natural, non-conspicuous bush or herb or young flower of some sort. I don't like that pine-tree big COME LOOK AT ME I AM MARIJUANA leaves 5, 7, and even more fingered leaves.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Well, suit yourself...that NO BUD look is sure to fool some...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am a little confused as to why you (mgfcom) are even on this site. You make statements that are completely wrong and when experienced growers try to help you, you ignore them and/or insult them. You ask questions but then also ignore the advice you receive, instead you argue. In another thread you were advocating hermaphrodites, I can't speak for others here but I responded not so much to help you, but to do damage control and prevent the poison you write from infecting inexperienced growers. (Hick touched on that earlier) You need to realize that a lot of people come to this site with no previous knowledge about growing, but they genuinely want to learn. That is why it is dangerous writing misinformation on this site. Most of us take a great deal of pride in this site. I personally really enjoy helping others because people had to help me to get me to where I am today. You ask people to not hijack your thread but just know that we will continuously interject and do what is necessary to protect the information being distributed here. If you have a problem with people correcting your misinformation, this might not be the best site for you.

wow mike, couldnt have said it any better myself.
literally!
mgf, you can grow any way you want to.
just please, please dont put your info on here that in your mind may be accurate (who knows why) but isnt.
people that are newer to growing like myself come on here, and gather large amounts of info off of this site. but if i came on here, and had no idea about a thing about growing, and heard you talking your fancy mumbo jumbo,
i might beleive that that actually is how you grow marijuana.
but dude.

IT ISNT

p.s. for a better high...i heard ripping the roots outta the ground and bong hitting them is great..
LOL NOT

Dang, had my mangy tail on the porch with my hookah and watchin the sunrise and set while my garden tended itself under 400w of metal halide goodness with a crap ton of clones rootin away. and i heard words of ..."misinformation", and "being rude to senior members and staff".
well if i heard about it must be bad. cuz i'm ussually too stoned on home grown i learned how to grow here. so chill out grow on. happy farmin. :farm:

i know this guy is crazy but i laughed my but off for the past hour while i was reading this whole thread..
I know people like this ruin sites, or just irritate others, but i have an idea.
Im not trying to promote this behavior but can we make an archive link of all these ridiculous threads by people sometimes. It really is amusing and has made my day.
This may be a stupid post but it seemed worthy cause im really high, been smokin this Northern Lights 3 week old fan leaf stuff i bought from some dude down the street.

mgfcom said:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=432793#post432793

I believe my exact words were "I use the finest frostiest trim and bud" no where did I say fan leaves.

mgfcom said:
Additionally, I started 12/12 flowering cycle 7th of February 2009 after a period of 6 months vegetative growth of up to 24 hours per day.

You do realize that in 8 months you could have harvested BUD at least twice and wouldn't be having to smoke fan leaves today?

Even if you say fan leaves get YOU high
Why cant you understand that if you would just leave your plant alone and let it bud that you would be on your way to having a supply of buds until your next harvest?
Im sure you will agree buds get you higher than fan leaves.

If you dont have a good answer for this you are just a troll.

HICK, if anyone is arguing it is you and other members. As I have already stated: UNDERSTOOD: MOST DO NOT AGREE TO CUT LEAVES. NOW PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK MY THREAD.

...yet you all continue to hijack my thread berating me for not agreeing with you.

If anyone is calling names it is others calling me RAPIST! Ignoramus simply means someone who is ignorant of something.

I notice this is just a place where people like to pat each other on the back with "thanks". I am going to try another MJ board. This place truly sucks.

not true, harvest not possible here during cold winter. I had to keep the lights on nearly 24 / 7 during the winter and only now is it getting warm enough to create acceptable flowering environment. I also INTENDED to create a strong infrastructure of thick stems and multiple, strong branches to hold the heavy growth that I expect.

To repeat myself: yes, I agree buds get you higher than fan leaves and other trim leaves.

You guys are really beating a dead horse and the hijack is not appreciated. It is interesting how the moderators are selective about which hijacked threads they will protect, and which ones they will allow to go hijacked. Don't the site rules say something about hijacking threads and to start your own thread if you want to talk about something that the thread-starter doesn't want to talk about?

Growdude said:
I believe my exact words were "I use the finest frostiest trim and bud" no where did I say fan leaves.

You do realize that in 8 months you could have harvested BUD at least twice and wouldn't be having to smoke fan leaves today?

Even if you say fan leaves get YOU high
Why cant you understand that if you would just leave your plant alone and let it bud that you would be on your way to having a supply of buds until your next harvest?
Im sure you will agree buds get you higher than fan leaves.

If you dont have a good answer for this you are just a troll.

mgfcom said:
not true, harvest not possible here during cold winter. I had to keep the lights on nearly 24 / 7 during the winter and only now is it getting warm enough to create acceptable flowering environment.

Ever heard of a "heater?" "Heaters" keep rooms warm. You can flower when it is -100 degrees outside, if you have a "heater."

mgf, I wanna thank you for bringing out the best in the members here. What you say is hijacking is in reality a bunch of dedicated growers defending this place. Think of this site as the Good Ship MaryJane. We are all crew members here and think of this boat as our own. We don't like anyone messing with it or rocking our boat with misinformation and useless arguments. I like how we cover each others' backs. I am proud to have found this place. Gotta go! There's a spill up on the bow that needs cleaning up. I think one of the teachers hurled again. Speaking of teachers, I wonder how often you argued with yours in school? How did that work out for you?

lol. this is funny.

dude, hijacking forums would be me coming in here and saying hey check out my grow ya ya ya. putting pics. and being like whats wrong with my leaves its all droopy...... (example)

hijacking forums is deffinately not happening here on this thread.

people on the forum seem harsh but in actuallity they are just amazed by stupidity. no offense, im still learning too.

if you want a good grow, stay on the forum. apologize, and learn to grow right. dont be pulling the fan leaves off. thats just gonna turn it hermie probably. if it finishes flower. it needs those leaves to grow good and strong.

dude, i chopped a full plant before wrapped it in foil through it in the oven for like 30 minutes to dry it out, ground it all up and smoked it. nothing happened except my throat kinda hurt and i felt stupid, not high, just stupid. this was a while ago. when my first plant was pulled. i wouldnt even pull a leaf of my flowering plant now to smoke it, or a bud. it needs what it has, taking anything off of it is going to hurt its growth.

geeeezzzz..... and i thought i was as noob as it got.

trust me ive been ridiculed probably worse than you, but i didnt give up. you quit this site and you can practically kick it over bc thats as far as your gonna get. same goes for ignoring good advise coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back