Scoots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husband and I started riding 45 years ago....A panhead I believe. Then a couple of softtails, a roadking (a.k.a. comfort) and now that we're older a h.d. trike. Not the same for sure but we're still in the wind. Careful out there!!!

Well by now I thought I would have questions on growing. But so far I've been able to find all my questions asked and answered on this forum, so far.
So I thought I would chime in on riding motorcycles for now. We've got a few Harley's here. I've got a Dyna with my beloved ape hangers, wife has a Softail slim and for the 2 up long hauls we have a Electra glide.
Don't usually have the best of riding conditions up here on the north coast, chilly rides in the summer with the fog. We usually head inland to southern Oregon where it's nice and warm.
Good to see others here ride as well.

How about that Pacific Northwest,

I am very home sick for S. Oregon. Grants Pass, and Cave Junction. Got family out that ways too.
Your 100% right about riding the back country inland in both central and southern.
From Northern California around Mt. Tamapias all the way up to Bend, Oregon. Man that is some great puttin country. The Giant Redwoods are not so good to do on a motorcycle unless you actually stop and gawk, cause the eye candy is just too much...LOL

Drac:cool:

Latest posts

Back