Smoker is here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoker

Reaction score
Got some growing under my belt, been around for a minute now on some other forums. Turned on to this one from a friend who recently joined. Got me a couple of strains growing now. I'll list them and try maybe to start journal soon.

Jack Herer
Heavy Duty Fruity
White Russian
Northern Lights
Black Domina

Hey there Smoker,

Welcome to the site, This place is the wildest thing you'll ever do with your clothes on, LOL We have lots of folks here that are just genius at growing. They grow in soil, Hyro, and I think some are doing the air thing. We are all bonkers over good pics, so if your in the mood to share cool. Be dumb as a fox, and don't do silly things like putting your face behind your grow, or snap a photo of your old license hanging on the wall, ya know ?

Peruse over the few simple rules that we got and all will be jake. Lots of folks in here that got the answers to questions, But before you go nuts asking, you might want to look in the forums as more than likely someone has already asked that very question, and there will be a lot of the answers your looking for right at your finger tips in the forums.
Please do enjoy, bring a sense of humor cause they love to laugh too.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;) By the way nice list of strains. :aok:

welcome smoker nice to see some familiar faces. Have some fun and I hope you have time to hang out and show off some of the grow.

Latest posts

Back