smokers mustread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also what is a pothead? I know what it is I mean what is it to you? You started a good thread whether I agree with you or not I think it's a good one and we can all learn a lot from it if we listen to each other and realize we're all on the same team. I just want to know what you mean by a pothead?

I only have a small comment on all this; for I do not believe in right nor wrong in any subject matter BUT I will say this:

The kingdom of heaven is found within yourself, no where else will it be found, and only each individual soul knows what's best for them.
Their is no one who can choose for you.

many souls need to hear justifacations for their beliefs for they have stopped trusting their own inner guidance. they want others to agree with them so they will feel better.

I smoke for no other reason than it pleases me.:D I don't know of any other reason to do anything in this life. and I will never feel as if what I do is wrong nor right, it just is what it is.

the only thing that is harmful to any of us in this physical body is our thoughts and beliefs. okay thats it for me.
have a joyous life and remember how much you are loved by all!

PS- it's the Guilt that will harm you, not the smoking of the weed!:eek:

mind and body are different to me.

i think everyone should relax from or escape the reality in which they created over years and years of filtering information. I find i experience or appreciate things completely different when high. i tend to let my mind and thoughts be free.

i'm high and not making any sense....let me give an example. tonite i spent half an hour just sitting under a tree in my front yard, lol. (my house is off the road and not in plain view) I've never sat under that tree before. but i realized after being high and walking under it, that it sounds just like the ocean when the wind blows through it. not like a wrustle of leaves, i have many trees on the property, but this one sounds completely different. i ripped the bong again, grabbed a chair and just sat under it relaxing with a corona on my beach.

for me weed slows me down and i feel more appreciative.

:joint: :fly: :fly:

I really don't think the original poster meant any disrespect to any of us. I did however just have a profound thought. :p

Crozar- if you truely believe what you say, then I don't think you should ever smoke herb again because it sounds like it definately wasn't agreeing with you. I hope your funk forever stays away.

Just know that what works for 1 person doesnt always work for the next. ;)

hehe , sorry guys , i knew i need to make it more clarified , however i will post it soon , i dont mean quit smoking im not going to quit either , when i was searching for the best of life i was looking in a procedure which i can smoke and have a best life so i must balance the equation .

the person who listed hes health diet is missing alot of other thing ;) .. soon il be posting the clarification and do another thread for the health diet of balancing MJ to its source of spirit

this is a new opening summary,

whens some1 soul is clean and honest and white . what is going down or sadness or depression? how to get opposite results?
start from scratch ! :) , how? easy just remember every one in hes heart have a seed just in the middle of it , this seed represents you , you need to water it so your real self will come out and take over the body which has been tookover for years , if your asking what tookover for years? well its you but not the real you it might be something that you did or through decision makeing and your regretting it for the past years , oh well :) you can reborn yourself its about faith of beleive understand your existence , water your backup seed , and remember thats the last one so use ur new life wisely , you will feel so unlazy to do the jobs that i mentioned above like eating a healthy diet , and going out and buying fruits and honey , and blackseeds to swallow ... ect.
your new life is something new , when your new self comes out by time ? how do you water your backup seeds? by thinking about the miseries that you did , what about them? its something that destroyed you , every person somehow have a thing in hes self that wants to do bad even tho he stops but still wants to lie and do bad ,.. remember this thing is evil , so get your backup clean white unevil seed out and fight the evil but when you do start step by step and never look at evil again even if its your mistake in a situation that may or will occur just be honest and take the mistake toyourself :) be kind and good and love the people and be safe :)

I eat extremely healthy, and exercise regularly, I would like to think I am fairly physically fit. I am not depressed, actually I wake up every day pretty happy. However, I do suffer from chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis, smoking pot is extremely beneficial to my quality of life. Besides the pain management, I enjoy it.

SmokinMom said:
I really don't think the original poster meant any disrespect to any of us.
i never intend to disrespect any1
Crozar- if you truely believe what you say, then I don't think you should ever smoke herb again because it sounds like it definately wasn't agreeing with you. I hope your funk forever stays away.

i think it agrees with me , i have seen the world of harmony within myself when i smoke . i float everywere in everybrain and people laugh and communicate with me without even noticing that im high , the question is i do understand my situation when i was unorganized to my existing soul .
when you do your soul good in all ways that means health , excersice and more... then you wil get best out of your smokeing and you wouldnt be smoking like 10 - 20 bongs a day , 1 or 2 will be enough by that time , or 1 rocketlauncher jay

I haved smoked for 34years im an artist and a computer guru, i need weed it helps me come up with all that weird stuff every ones loves. sooo weed is a imagination booster for me plus i love to laff. this is what mj does for me.
like my daddy told me along time ago every one has an opinion. god love america were we can express them with out fear of being hauled off and shot for what we think, say , and do.....Weed rules, weed forever!!!!!!!!:bong2:

TRIPPING THE RIFT, OH YEAAAAAAA.........

crozar is spewing hippy ** imo.
I am a happy individual, and pretty much allways have been. Of course, things happen in life that we all wish didn't, but that is life.
Healthy diet??? Who are you Racheal Ray?? I love Animal Flesh, allways have, and allways will.
I am a proud member of PETA, People Eating Tasty Animals.

I am a firm believer in handling issues yourself. Thats right folks, an eye for an eye. True justice.

I don't think you're trying to hide the fact you're high from us. I hope it doesn't take another 9 months for your next reply.
But I'm getting off this highway, my existential ramp is up ahead.
The Allegory of the Seed is just planted too deep for me.

...and I thought this thread was about mustard.

Hal, we agree aside from one key issue:

Revenge/Vengence

M. Ghandi said:
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

..I mean, seriously...How true is that?

...and finding the root of depression is simple:

A, You have a chemical imbalance or hormonal issues.

B, You hate your life and everything around you. Society and humanity are both huge disappointments.

Remedies:

A, Pharmies, "Professional" Help, Medical Help, Drastic diet and life changes, Restructuring, building/Burning Bridges and a whole lot more really, REALLY good sex.

B, Kill yourself, or move really far away from everybody and grow a whole lot of pot for a living. Farm your own veggies, livestock and vanish from the whole damn mess that we have made for ourselves...

Weed is just an herb that gets you stoned, or high that has some BONUS medicinal effects.

Believe me when I say this: If pot was harmful to smoke, or had the capacity to damage your organs like other drugs...alot of us would still smoke the crap out of it.

I agree with NorCalHal--except I am not much of an eye for an eye person--I am more a turn the other cheek person.

I'm sorry, but this seems like some kind of new age crap that really doesn't make any sense to me..."when someone's soul is clean and honest and white..." :confused:

BBFan--the seed allegory was just too much for me, too. :rofl:

thanks nch. i wanted to say the same thing, but thought i'd be banned for something or other.

so, heres what i really meant crozar---i love all gods creatures, right beside me smashed 'taters, and gravy.;) :cool: . mmm, lotsa gravy hippy.

go eat some red meat, and smoke a fatty bro. that will make most forget about all thier worries...bb...

blah blah blah.... let's talk about a more serious problem some people have...
alcoholism! i've been drinking almost a 12pack a night for the past 2+ years. i want to stop, i used to have a whole lot more energy back when i drank on just weekends and such if at all. I tell myself... no beer today... then i get bored... then i'm like.. maybe just one or two... then its all over till the next day...
any thoughts on that?

Latest posts

Back