smokers mustread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sorry that my coherence lead you to understand that my talk is about religion , im sorry i take that back , i shouldve made sense before posting , i think i should think about revising my posts and to recheck before i post rather then spiting them out lol.

cadlikemike1 , nice display picture :D

my favorite character in Batmans darkknight movie
sorry for not replying back because sometimes i dont understand

Hi All, i'd like to say something , we all smoke but is our lives better?
we could become a junkie or a pothead without noticing it but can you see the cure?
i love smoking but is it right to smoke every day?
I know i know 5 pages late. :rolleyes: but gotta answer this one :p

Well this pothead weed junkie smoked everyday through high school, college, 20's now into 30's LOL I've done my thing and did alright by it. So is it right? is it wrong? doesn't matter up to each individual. if it improves your overall quality of life then go for it...if not then don't. But like anything...try to live in moderation.

:48:

hello Mutt , but that quote is out of context , in between the lines it may sound harsh but the picture is beautiful

crozar, I was trying to reply and have conversation with you. Feedback not being offended by your posts or trying to attack you. I am telling you about me and in the process learning about you.
I believe you are getting confused, big bang = theory of evolution. Living 800 years is a biblical idea. Like the ancient Methusola (unsure on spelling), of the Bible.

I also beleive I understand your theory.
1. keep the core healthy, be it with spiritual or tempral food.
2. If the core (soul) is healthy it (physical form) can withstand the "slings and arrows" of life. Or recover more easily from the effects of what you do to the core or body.

I want you to understand cozar, I am not attacking you. I am giving you an insight into my beliefs and life. I am only one of many here at MP, each of us brings something valuable and unique to MP, ourselves.
Take care and if this thread closes, as you wish, good luck with your life....

...you mean emotional stability?

because this whole time thats what it sounds like to me...

Feelings = Emotions

I like to structure my trips to the amusement parks. For instance i make no water pipe days. Days in the joint. No toke till two oclock days. Stir it up thats what i say!+:)
Everything is an addiction so @#%$ with it.

Oh, I forgot to ask, what is this honey you are speaking of? and the seeds? what is up with that. Is the honey some sort of vitamin rich honey of a different sort?
thanks

I hate myself and I want to die.......... where's my bud

its a known honey called sidr honey it comes from the sidr tree , it helps the lungs and asma , its good when its mixed with the blackseed , BLACK SEED is phytotherapuetic (Herbal medicine ) and has been known to reduce your risk to illness and disease by strengthening your immune system and protecting your body’s most important organs.
their is more into it , but remember take the healthy shell process slow dont go fast coz i puked when i did , its not because its disgusting but my body couldnt handle too much energy cure remedies towards my weakness . however , i started with an apple a day , then it became a fruit mix in the end of the week , then its a banana shake everyday , and fruits 4 - 6 times a day .. after that my process speeded

Thanks...
here is some info on Sidr Honey,
Sidr Honey is said to be the single most expensive honey in the world. It comes from the Hadramaut Mountains in the Southwestern Arabian Peninsula, where it is harvested only twice per year. The honey is from bees who feast only on the pollen of the Sidr tree, considered by many to be a holy tree and is one of the most resilient, ancient tree varieties in the area. Sidr honey is reputed to have many medicinal benefits and has an unusually high level of antioxidants, not to mention a rich, unforgettable taste. It can be found online and sells for $200/kg.

Black Seed, as googled to Wickipedia,
Nigella sativa is an annual flowering plant, native to southwest Asia. It grows to 20–30 cm tall, with finely divided, linear (but not thread-like) leaves. The flowers are delicate, and usually coloured pale blue and white, with 5–10 petals. The fruit is a large and inflated capsule composed of 3–7 united follicles, each containing numerous seeds. The seed is used as a spice.
As a Folk Remedy,
The seeds have been traditionally used in the Middle East and Southeast Asian countries to treat ailments including asthma, bronchitis, rheumatism and related inflammatory diseases, to increase milk production in nursing mothers, to promote digestion and to fight parasitic infections. Its oil has been used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and boils and to treat cold symptoms. Its many uses have earned nigella the Arabic approbation 'Habbatul barakah', meaning the seed of blessing.
and Modern Research,
Black cumin oil contains nigellone, which protects guinea pigs from histamine-induced bronchial spasms[3] (perhaps explaining its use to relieve the symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, and coughing).

The presence of an anti-tumor sterol, beta sitosterol, lends credence to its traditional use to treat abscesses and tumors of the abdomen, eyes, and liver.[4]

Nigella Sativa oil is known to have opioid agonistic properties.

Artical also went on to say it is being researched for uses in cancer treatment.

Interesting, black seed's scientific name is Nigella Sativa.

peace=

its been a long time ;

TCbud , growingreen and every1 else

im sorry for not replying back in the past , but if u like i can do it here or through PM depends on the political stuff , and offcc no religion*** of gods and stuff which is un-logical.

btw and about past harsh posts , i forgive u all =) long ago .

crozar said:
Hi all ,
i'd like to say something , we all smoke but is our lives better?
we could become a junkie or a pothead without noticing it but can you see the cure?
i love smoking but is it right to smoke every day?
here is a story of a dealler and a customer

a customer buy a pound and the dealler relpies after a couple of visits ; why do you smoke too much , the customer says because i like it , but after deep talks , the conclusion was the customer was in miseries , in pain , and hates life , and also the brain function .
the conclusion in this topic is
we smoke is because we love it like the kids love to go to the theme park , and our theme park is w33d , but kids get bored and has no more feeling for the joy of theme parks after alot of visits , but they can still go just to forget stress , same thing goes for us we can no more feel mj anymore , but when the good kids organize and go to the theme park 2wice a week or 3 times , then the joy proceeds to another level :) and might be able to control it

I know a composerwho gets up at daybreak every morning takes a run on the beach,smokes a number and then works till mid afternoon.

I know a fabricartist who smokes regularly when she does design work because “itmakes her more creative than she really is.”

I know an EE who ledthe design team that created the first HDTV DSP who smokes regularly.

I know someone whohas stumbled unproductively through a marginally unhappy andunproductive life who smokes every day.

I've known all thesepeople for over 40 years. I think it is impossible to draw anygeneral conclusions about why people smoke regularly and what that habitimplies or what consequences it has.

I smoke daily,
but not always for fun. I have epilepsy. Up until I started smoking, I had to take the maximum dosage of anti seizure meds, Dilantin, and still had grand mal seizures at least twice a week. I could not function or hold down a job.
For the last 30 years I have smoked nightly, and have only had 7 minor seizures. I no longer have to take Dialantin. I do not smoke until after work, as I own my own business and need to be clear headed during the day. If I want to go to the theme park, I just change from the heavy indica I smoke as meds, and smoke a sativa strain. This keeps the theme park fresh, and fun.:)

HomieHogleg

Latest posts

Back