SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we had our fence replaced they not only recognized the plants, they commented on the "amazing smell" coming from the wall vent in my shop. So I gave them a tour, and about an ounce each. I doubt they will be ripping me off any time soon (not counting the cost of the fence), but if I need some warranty work they might fight over who gets to come over to do the work.
The problem is , They themseleves may think good dude and leave you alone
But its the friends who they smoke the weed with and tell where they got it from due to the quality of your good smoke , There by lies the problem.

When we had our fence replaced they not only recognized the plants, they commented on the "amazing smell" coming from the wall vent in my shop. So I gave them a tour, and about an ounce each. I doubt they will be ripping me off any time soon (not counting the cost of the fence), but if I need some warranty work they might fight over who gets to come over to do the work.
Yikes!

I have the same problem inside. Finding contractors you trust is hard. I have a plumber and a HVAC contractors that are cool. I need an electrican and cable guy that are cool. That is one of the problems of growing. Getting ripped off. I have security cameras and the house is pretty secure but I am always Leary of thieves.

I don’t think I’ll be giving them a tour tho…

no strangers see my plants…only people that I know

never trust any strangers when it comes to cannabis

Roster has good advice , if possible

otherwise , if you do let them see your plants , make sure they see an AR or an AK or a .45 laying around too

or a big old mean junkyard dog
Yeah, that way, they can ripoff your guns at the same time they steal your plants.
I have one of those little hand carts/hand trucks. They move stuff really easy. Outta site, outta mind.

Yep, I’m gonna move them to the garage tonight

i guess now I’m glad I used pots instead of planting two on the ground…
Came in handy this time, but if you ever grow them in the ground directly, you'll never go back to pots.

Five or so years ago, I had three plants over the limit, so I stuck 'em in 5 gallon plastic buckets and half-assed hid 'em behind the barn. They were just too pretty to kill. Come fall, I went to harvest. Two were a good size, but the third was close to 2' taller than the others and had a lot more buds. I grabbed the two short ones and hauled 'em in the garage to chop. Went back out for the third and ripped the bail off the bucket, not to mention putting a severe hurt on my back. Couldn't even push the bucket over, so I grabbed a shovel and dug under it.
There was a crack in the bottom of the bucket, and a large taproot had grown through the crack, effectively growing itself into the ground. No more buckets for me. Tera firma is much better.

Kill'm with kindness.

DA342808-837D-4672-8D48-81CF0393DB9E.jpeg

out of site out of mind then… safe in the garage.

So we ordered new sliding glass doors as well as a replacement bedroom door on our back porch about 6 months ago. They are finally ready and will be installed this week Wednesday and thursday This will be the first time that strangers will have a gander at our plants unless they don’t notice them which unless they are blind…
I have two on the deck one pictured and two on their route in and out of our backyard to get materials and tools to the deck. I only plan to scootch this one plant out of the way a bit from the doors. We have a four plant limit here but I still worry a little about it.
what do strangers say when they see your plants?
View attachment 300960
They just smile. Then i tell them these are my Eastern Canadian Ferns.

they help train your plant into a 90 degree bend. I don’t always use them and you have to watch them and remove them once the stem is trained. I am doing a manifold on this plant. All the vegetation from the middle of this plant will be removed and I will top the two ends again and again moving their growth pattern into a kinda circle until I get enough tops to turn on flower time. I did this with another plant an uncontrollable clone that I hacked it all the way down after it was at least 1-1/2 ft tall. The plant turned out beautiful one of my best actually. These little rubber clips help me guide the plant to the growth pattern I’m looking for. I don’t usually use them on my regular plants unless they are unruly
View attachment 300778

Cool foxears is something I can use. Glad you posted them. :cool:

No just an early bloomer. Waiting for her to reveg. She has some nice smelly blooms tho.
View attachment 301003
If they are outside im not sure they will reveg like you want. Got my fingers crossed for ya.
Last time that happend to me i could tell they were not going to reveg and that i had better start covering them up to allow for 12hrs of dark or they were not going to flower good. I made a cover for mine and covered them a few hours before dark and then uncovered them after dark which gave me my 12 hours of light and dark. She was a C99 and started flowering again and i got some good dank from that harvest.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/hoppers-growing-cheap😁.79159/post-1121867

1655918398262.png
1655918433673.png

Latest posts

Back