SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So all four of my outside plants are in some form of reveg. I have read that they eventually start making regular leaves again (7 point instead of two ) in a few weeks Maybe 3-4. If this is true, I’m thinking they may have a chance to work it out before flower season which I think starts in August here but I’m not sure of that either. I’m having it hard to find information on it only information on revegging on purpose. Can’t help but wonder what these girls will do this summer… wondering also if they do start making regular leaves again, should I trim off the oddities to take away strength in these areas? Maybe @bigsur51 could chime in?
August14th I think.

So all four of my outside plants are in some form of reveg. I have read that they eventually start making regular leaves again (7 point instead of two ) in a few weeks Maybe 3-4. If this is true, I’m thinking they may have a chance to work it out before flower season which I think starts in August here but I’m not sure of that either. I’m having it hard to find information on it only information on revegging on purpose. Can’t help but wonder what these girls will do this summer… wondering also if they do start making regular leaves again, should I trim off the oddities to take away strength in these areas? Maybe @bigsur51 could chime in?
One of my reveggies…
DF7D9C43-A3BE-4C52-BA2E-C622E7D3CB6A.jpeg

they will eventually come around and finish

you will end up with some buds , size will depend on genetics

you will also end up with a lot of larf , or cabbage = excessive leaves and stems

isnt growing cannabis fun!

they will eventually come around and finish

you will end up with some buds , size will depend on genetics

you will also end up with a lot of larf , or cabbage = excessive leaves and stems

isnt growing cannabis fun!
Thanx big, should I cut back on all that larf when the fan leaves correct themselves back into regular looking leaves? The weird leaves are at the bud sites. Yes I love growing cannabis even with this mess… it helps too to have 4 healthy plants in the flower tent to watch and a few experiments going on in the veg tent and the little freaks in the flowerpot outside Plus my little veggie garden and flowers. Hope you had a relaxing day big. You did your share last week for sure 💕

Thanx big, should I cut back on all that larf when the fan leaves correct themselves back into regular looking leaves? The weird leaves are at the bud sites. Yes I love growing cannabis even with this mess… it helps too to have 4 healthy plants in the flower tent to watch and a few experiments going on in the veg tent and the little freaks in the flowerpot outside Plus my little veggie garden and flowers. Hope you had a relaxing day big. You did your share last week for sure 💕

thanks for the kind words , blessings to you and yours

the last reveg fiasco I had was with a Chocolate Trip strandivar

i tried to trim it up as it went through its change but it was to no avail…the plant started to multiply branches all over , small shoots everywhere , leaves everywhere , so I just gave up and let the cards fall where they may

i got a harvest but it was a pain in the backside to trim , dry , and cure it

so yeah , keep an eye on your particular strandivar and see what it does , every plant is different , and then react accordingly

all the best

thanks for the kind words , blessings to you and yours

the last reveg fiasco I had was with a Chocolate Trip strandivar

i tried to trim it up as it went through its change but it was to no avail…the plant started to multiply branches all over , small shoots everywhere , leaves everywhere , so I just gave up and let the cards fall where they may

i got a harvest but it was a pain in the backside to trim , dry , and cure it

so yeah , keep an eye on your particular strandivar and see what it does , every plant is different , and then react accordingly

all the best
I know you’re right. I just sometimes get a bit anxious of what’s ahead not knowing. The best to y’all too.

347B3088-4CA0-4041-89B1-042892D9E885.jpeg

961FC2EB-1B06-44C2-ADEB-3780BE9A93CA.jpeg
574370B6-AF8F-4E05-A115-E5F08A2C57A3.jpeg

flower tent update. Week 4 of flower stretching finally stopped so no more choking them down They seem to me to be stacked nicely and starting to bulk up Even thru the 90 degree bends on some of the buds I made. I just started noticing the smell when I open the tent but not as much as I thought I would. Just watching them grow now and hoping for a decent harvest.

View attachment 301627
View attachment 301628View attachment 301629

flower tent update. Week 4 of flower stretching finally stopped so no more choking them down They seem to me to be stacked nicely and starting to bulk up Even thru the 90 degree bends on some of the buds I made. I just started noticing the smell when I open the tent but not as much as I thought I would. Just watching them grow now and hoping for a decent harvest.
Pretty damn impressive for 4 weeks. Good momma you are. 💕

I was just looking at the leaves myself subbie, the first pic is scary looking...scope that thing girl, we don't need another crash incident...

say , are these water spots?

View attachment 301633
I don’t think water spots but I don’t think bugs either. Maybe a nutrient issue? I’ll try to get a close up picture of both sides of the leaves tomorrow. I looked at them once closely with my scope a couple weeks ago but it’s worth another look. I stressed them pretty bad bending them up this grow letting them get to big in the veg tent they seem really happy except those spots. (i hate saying spots…). My tent is pretty tight and I did a good sterilization 4 weeks ago just prior to putting the plants in flower. I hope it’s not bugs but I will give another look in the morning…

Maybe, I’ll have to give another look tomorrow looked at them a couple weeks ago, could not find anything alive, no webs, nothing on back of leaves just the spots, no holes maybe a bit of calcium deficiency but the leaves seemed healthy otherwise. Could be thrips tho, sure resembles it

I found the only way I could get a good look was to remove the leaf. I don't think I ever spotted a (not going to say it) while the leaf was attached. I needed to flip it over and hold it down to get things in focus. 30X is the bare minimum for seeing them.

Latest posts

Back