SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got a question when it rains really heavy hear for a day or 2 my water gets a reddish brown color and is full of minerals and sediment it's alright to use that too water plants with right I wouldn't think it would hurt them I haven't tried it yet but next time I'm planning on saving a barrel of it

check the Ph first because some rain is acid rain and is bad for your plants…I killed a few with some bad rain water ,it had a Ph of 14-17

The freaks are digging their new dirt mix. Couldn’t tell you everything I put in there emptied a lot of bags and mixed it up till it smelled right😂. I am actually seeing growth now even in the lower nodes yay! They did well last night too during the thunderstorm. Hopefully me not babying them will make them stronger. They are smelly little things tho I must say wow very skunky just walking by them.
80F0091E-C384-46D5-818D-01C0B2CC8781.jpeg
6739D8C4-3D1A-44A7-9CF7-29C0E11D33C3.jpeg

The freaks are digging their new dirt mix. Couldn’t tell you everything I put in there emptied a lot of bags and mixed it up till it smelled right😂. I am actually seeing growth now even in the lower nodes yay! They did well last night too during the thunderstorm. Hopefully me not babying them will make them stronger. They are smelly little things tho I must say wow very skunky just walking by them.
View attachment 303892View attachment 303893
Looking good

View attachment 303894
and fresh veggies for supper too 😊
You could lock me in a room full of that kinda stuff for 90 days, and you'd come back to a very skinny/dead from the Dachau diet hippie.
I like my meat and potatoes. When I order a burger at the restaurant, I always tell 'em to hold the bunny food.

You could lock me in a room full of that kinda stuff for 90 days, and you'd come back to a very skinny/dead from the Dachau diet hippie.
I like my meat and potatoes. When I order a burger at the restaurant, I always tell 'em to hold the bunny food.
My last Birthday dinner
1658759095738.png

Do you have any aphids on the lower stems , they look like a hunting party
I didn’t see aphids or anything on that leaf that they were attracted to but I picked the leaf off and twice as many on the underside I just sprayed with sinaspod yesterday. Shook them back on the plant since they were helpers. But why a gazillion on one small leaf?

Latest posts

Back