SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can add it to your feeding.

1658090304377.png

I looked back at a grow journal I did when I started using it. The buds were tastier than I was growing and the thing that struck me was I historically would get a white buildup on the outside of my felt pots. I assume that is excess nutrients that are in my feedings that would crystallize when the felt surface dried out. When I used to EM-1, I didn’t get nearly the buildup. I surmised that was because the microbes were glomming onto the nutrients and chelating them to feed the roots. Or it maybe a bias to justify to my brain that it was doing something. If you get it, look into making EMA which is ‘activated’ EM-1. It is the same stuff. You just use non-chlorinated water, organic blackstrap unsulfered molasses and some EM-1 to make more. I made it by the quart and that would last me a month. I think out of a quart you can make 10 quarts(something like that).

Yes I just found it 37.00 for 32 oz. i always said I wasn’t gonna be one of those growers with a million products. Trying to keep it simple. Well my shelf is full of bottles, sprays and other products that I’ve acquired and needed on occasion. I try to think hard every time I spend the 37.00 or whatever the cost is to make sure I “need” it. And of course it’s gonna help my current situation. I mean I had the thrip stuff here next day delivery and it worked so I’m not numb to the fact that certain products are indeed needed and necessary. I can’t complain about my first two completed grows as they were awesome and I love having jars of my own stuff around to enjoy and my plants stay reasonably healthy even when I screw up and do something stupid like not thinking ahead.
I'm gonna write this product down in my book to maybe try at a later date but for the freaks, I guess I’ll use what I purchased and do the transplant this time. Hopefully my roots will look more like Fogey‘s do. Thanks for all the info 💕

I looked back at a grow journal I did when I started using it. The buds were tastier than I was growing and the thing that struck me was I historically would get a white buildup on the outside of my felt pots. I assume that is excess nutrients that are in my feedings that would crystallize when the felt surface dried out. When I used to EM-1, I didn’t get nearly the buildup. I surmised that was because the microbes were glomming onto the nutrients and chelating them to feed the roots. Or it maybe a bias to justify to my brain that it was doing something. If you get it, look into making EMA which is ‘activated’ EM-1. It is the same stuff. You just use non-chlorinated water, organic blackstrap unsulfered molasses and some EM-1 to make more. I made it by the quart and that would last me a month. I think out of a quart you can make 10 quarts(something like that).
Sounds like salt residue from gh 3 part if that's what u were using then

just use micro and bloom , eliminate the grow and that will significantly cut down the salt residue without compromising the plant
I never used the Grow part , Look into using Lucas Formula for GH series Micro/Flower Bloom
Do not use Grow/
The Lucas Formula is a feeding method for hydroponic and soil-less grows. It derives from a man named “Lucas” who participated in online growing forums. His feeding schedule quickly spread throughout internet communities as an easy and hassle-free way to feed your plants.

This formula takes General Hydroponics’ 3 part Flora series nutrients and simplifies it into only 2 parts. The standard Flora series includes Flora Gro, Flora Micro, and Flora Bloom. These 3 bottles are used in different ratios throughout all stages of growth.

With the Lucas Formula, only the Flora Micro and Flora Bloom are used. Lucas concluded that the Flora Micro provides enough nitrogen and minerals that the Flora Gro is not needed.

How it works​

Throughout the entire grow (vegetative and flower cycle) you mix a ratio of 8ml of Flora Micro and 16 ml of Flora Bloom per US gallon of water. Again, this ratio of Flora Micro and Flora Bloom is used during ALL stages of growth.

It’s as simple as that!

I never used the Grow part , Look into using Lucas Formula for GH series Micro/Flower Bloom
Do not use Grow/
The Lucas Formula is a feeding method for hydroponic and soil-less grows. It derives from a man named “Lucas” who participated in online growing forums. His feeding schedule quickly spread throughout internet communities as an easy and hassle-free way to feed your plants.

This formula takes General Hydroponics’ 3 part Flora series nutrients and simplifies it into only 2 parts. The standard Flora series includes Flora Gro, Flora Micro, and Flora Bloom. These 3 bottles are used in different ratios throughout all stages of growth.

With the Lucas Formula, only the Flora Micro and Flora Bloom are used. Lucas concluded that the Flora Micro provides enough nitrogen and minerals that the Flora Gro is not needed.

How it works​

Throughout the entire grow (vegetative and flower cycle) you mix a ratio of 8ml of Flora Micro and 16 ml of Flora Bloom per US gallon of water. Again, this ratio of Flora Micro and Flora Bloom is used during ALL stages of growth.

It’s as simple as that!
I am pH testing averse. Does this require pH’ing?

@bigsur51 what ratio are you feeding yours with
I use 6ml/9ml in hydro CocoPerlite
The paragraph above is saying quite a bit more Im thinking maximum for soil plants.
Need to check those amounts ...................

8-16 forever

for seedlings and youngsters I go 2-4 and then 4-8 and then 8-16

once they start flowering it is 8-16 all the way to harvest

that is indoor

outdoor obviously is a plant of a different color

only extra additive that I use is ___ - _______<——-insert my favorite additive

Latest posts

Back