Taboo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I deleted my post that was sports related and replaced it with this.

terrible-towel.jpg

Good thing we have this to clean up with

pack 21 bears 24
jets 7 steelers 35
colts choke yet again (i'm a colts fan)

budculese said:
pack 21 bears 24
jets 7 steelers 35
colts choke yet again (i'm a colts fan)
If it were not against the rules I would say I wanna see the Bears & the Steelers play each other. Its the whole talk radio thing in me. Some of yall will know what I speak of. It is against the rules here to talk of sports and politics so shame on yall!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOO....if ya know what I mean!!!

TexasMonster said:
If it were not against the rules I would say I wanna see the Bears & the Steelers play each other. Its the whole talk radio thing in me. Some of yall will know what I speak of. It is against the rules here to talk of sports and politics so shame on yall!!!!!!!!!!

I must have over looked that Tex.......Sports?.. MP can Banned me!

Yes it's against the rules Roadapple but we bend then at times during the yr. Just don't take to far, and no wories

no they leave these thread usually. It whet we start showing our child that they get deleted and some get a vacation or worse

I know there is to be no sports talk but!!!

I picked the Packers to go to the Bowl before the season started, and the Steelers are my team...So I'm as happy as a nug in a bong!!!

:fid: ;) :yay: :smoke1: :banana: :laugh: :clap: :headbang2: :guitar: :headbang: Happy, happy, happy.............

Latest posts

Back