thc tomatoes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puffin Afatty said:
:watchplant: I was picking some tomatoes for lunch and noticed this odd parasitic growth emminating from the top of one tomatoe. It's not a fungus, tastes really good in a bong and smells vaguely familiar :hubba:

I took a couple pics, to give you an idea :D

Its a Toomer..lol:)

Puffin Afatty said:
:doh: I probably shoudnt have eaten those seeds, dang :hubba:

Are u looking for them now ? Pick, squash,mush, There u might fine those seeds:hubba: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Flyinghigh said:
Are u looking for them now ? Pick, squash,mush, There u might fine those seeds:hubba: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, I didnt bother to look for them, :rofl:
but if I wanted too, I know where they went, eh :rofl:

tn_toker420 said:
I agree with zip...It seems as if a plant could be hybridized with only one of the traits, then why are we just hearing of it??? There's just no way IMO, that's my two cents...but i may be wrong, could be the best maters in the south...I really wish a Mod would spread some light on this...

I attempted to graft cannabis sprout to a tomato sprout the graft worked but the plant died might try it again some day. :)

4u2sm0ke said:
Yup..your right papabeach1..I had this girl by a Tomato for ten weeks...what ya think?

guess what! I checked my bestfriend s dad, he told me it has to be hertiage tomatoes, im glad he told me and clear this up, yes it will work on heritage tomatoes :hubba:

was out picking toms today..and thaught of this old thread thaught i better throw it back up...poppabeach..i know ya around again...remember this fun?:rofl:

it got me to think about this to grow some down here in the mountain mofo it gonna be crazy garden this time I tell ya lol...

it got me to think about this to grow some down here in the mountain mofo it gonna be crazy garden this time I tell ya lol...
:watchplant: i wanna see sum THC tomatoes PB :aok:

Just joined this forum when I did a Google search for "Can MJ and Tomatoes Cross-Pollinate?".....Still looking into that, but, wanted to post my experience with a garden I once had.....I planted some tomatoes and jalopenos in my garden I once had down in Texas several years ago. My dad (who has a VERY green thumb) told me to be careful not to plant them too close together because the tomatoes will get spicey.....Didn't give it much thought but I be damned if they weren't hot when they matured! Heard MANY old timers talk about that since then.....It DOES happen, so MAYBE there IS something to this MJ/Tomatoe-cross story.....Will know soon enough....I have tomatoe plants and MJ plants together in the same grow room right now....will keep you all updated on what happens.....:icon_smile:

Im sorry...Im a stay with it cant be done...Honestly my friend...I have tried grafting them togather many times...I have grafted many plants including MJ...Best Luck on search...please come back and let us know your findings...oh and welcome to the passion

:48:

ps.....I miss pappabeach

:rofl:

who remembers when Pappabeach wanted to change his name on account security????.....He asked that the ( 1 ) be added:spit:

Dam Bro....you pulling up some old memories and old friends...

:bong:

Latest posts

Back