The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Well folks it's time to get going on this seasons winter crop, same set up as my first grow. The line up is moby di.k, a white widow/haze strain from dinafem, easy ryder, a lowryder #2/ ak-47 strain from lowlife, and a pinapple express from g-13. I germed all in soil and got the wacky idea of growing a pinapple express in a hawian punch 1 gallon container(4 u 4u2smoke). They are at diffrent stages of growth, so enjoy and i'll post more pics as .....well you know. Happy holidays and green thoughts be with ya!

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0012-1.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0013-1.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015-1.JPG

Awww, they are so cute when they are seedings...
Good luck to you, pulling up a chair to watch the show.

thanks tcbud fer dropping in, updated photos to come as soon as i get batteries.

I will be following along too.Go green!!!

Pulling up a chair...looks like you are growing out some of the freebies from Attitude....very cool.. I hve them too and want to see how they grow out...Good luck and lots of GREEN MOJO for you....

ty francos and hamster lewis fer droppin in, yup the pinapple express and moby(you know what) are freebies, the easyryder wasn't, thinkin about popping a thai super skunk when i put the moby to flower, let me know what you think.

good stuff. cant wait to see what this Moby Dck looks like. Got one going myself , only a couple days old

Frosty nugs!, my moby is bigger than your moby, lol. She's just starting to really veg out! started off kinda slow but took off it's 2 1/2 week. Keep me posted about your lady bluealien (Frosty nugs).

:bong: oh yeah ....Im in:watchplant..

Mojo for the little ones:lama:

Smooooooke, like the hawain punch grow? your idea just bigger.lol

heres the latest. first-up moby d., then the pinapple express, followed by the easyryder, enjoy.

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0001.JPG

awesome pics chef I am growing all three of those as well.

no kidding 2dog we gotta compare bud pics at harvest time, Inish come on down and pop a squat and fire one up brother.

Howdy chef. Sounds like a fun grow! From my experience with the Thai SS, it is the slowest strain I have tried. They get big and take forever. If it fits in your plans, go for it. I bet the others you have are going to be waaaaay ahead of it, though. Here's some special mojo GREEN MOJO

420benny, ty fer the advice on the ss. Got a birthday in jan; gonna pop one soon and hope fer a good b-day present heheheh. i can feel the green mojo ffrom here. ty

hey wahts up chef looking good as usual ima be watchin you so you know what to do keep it green baby.....

Latest posts

Back