The moderators are asleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was much younger and dumber raising my boys who are now grown and out on their own... On long trips in the car when there were no ladies there, we used to play the alphabet cuss word game. Not suggesting that this evening. Long work day but I plan on being here in the am for coffee and coffee girls. Tracking the Photontek order, It's about 30 miles away from my house.
Oh, you went for it, excellent! Which one did you go with? Fun watching stuff get closer! My 8 gallon stainless still pot should be here today!

That light is the bomb. I know Boo can't say enough good about his.

Bubba

are they still asleep?

CE2960E2-6343-48A5-AF4B-BFA29DEC23FF.jpeg

I so want to finish under it. Basically I am so far along that it's probably not gonna matter at this point. Just a little unsure how much power. Thinking full power with it jacked up high in that it should pour on a few extra trichs and finally finish them out. Sort of answered my own question there didn't I? Heading to water closet.

I so want to finish under it. Basically I am so far along that it's probably not gonna matter at this point. Just a little unsure how much power. Thinking full power with it jacked up high in that it should pour on a few extra trichs and finally finish them out. Sort of answered my own question there didn't I? Heading to water closet.
As long as you keep it away 18-24 inches at 1st I don't see any reason you could not
And yes start at 50% and see what they do. Then crank it up over the next few days.
Thats what I would do.

Latest posts

Back