The moderators are asleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The World needs The Rosterman

1641584473887.png

Why the heck are wide mouth quart jars so hard to find locally? It's been like that for months now. Whenever I see em, I buy em up. Anyone else running in to this? I thought I had a brand new flat of them, but I don't. Now I'm hunting around locally like a mad man.

Why the heck are wide mouth quart jars so hard to find locally? It's been like that for months now. Whenever I see em, I buy em up. Anyone else running in to this? I thought I had a brand new flat of them, but I don't. Now I'm hunting around locally like a mad man.
Couldn’t find any out here neither.
Amazon!

@Airbone I hunt for jars in places other people might not consider. Grocery stores, Target, locally owned hardware stores.

@boo they had some half gallon Amber jars at my locally owned hardware store this morning. Might be worth trying them of you have Ace hardware wherever you're at

The Mason company said due to everyone being home because of Covid
That many people have taking to home canning again
I guess end of the world stuff

I find them online. Get them delivered pretty fast it from bed bath and beyond online. Some online sources are way expensive. Also 1/2 and 1 gallon big ones.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back