The moderators are asleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find them online. Get them delivered pretty fast it from bed bath and beyond online. Some online sources are way expensive. Also 1/2 and 1 gallon big ones.

Bubba
One can never have enough Mason Jars
giphy.gif

Maybe marijuana legalization in several states has something to do with the mason jar shortage 😂😂
I'll just keep buyin' em up as I see them. Right now I have 1 1/2 cases, but I'll be needing more than that in the next couple weeks. Hope you're all having a nice Saturday! Keep it green!

While searching around, I saw some off brand over a gallon with "super wide mouth" but are hiding now....

Bubba

Puff, puff, pass...

There is a global glass shortage guys.

Mason jar shortage is because of more pandemic cooking and canning - CNN

Mason Jar Shortage 2020: What's Causing It & How Bad Is It? - Thrillist

What does this have to do with the current Mason jar shortage? I'm glad you asked! This year, 2020, two decades into the 21st century, we are having trouble finding Mason jars in stores because so many people are using them for, I kid you not, canning.
It's the most obvious explanation, yet somehow the least expected.

As Glass Shortage Continues, Some Distillers Using Plastic (whiskeyraiders.com)

The unprecedented COVID-19 vaccine rollout has sucked up international supplies of sand, a key ingredient in creating the glass vials where vaccines can be stored. As such, vaccine production, along with how the coronavirus and Texas’ deadly winter storms affected supply lines, is creating an unexpected problem for wineries, distilleries and breweries: They can’t get glass bottles as easily as they could before

Last edited:
Dam Hoarders
There is a global glass shortage guys.

Mason jar shortage is because of more pandemic cooking and canning - CNN

Mason Jar Shortage 2020: What's Causing It & How Bad Is It? - Thrillist

What does this have to do with the current Mason jar shortage? I'm glad you asked! This year, 2020, two decades into the 21st century, we are having trouble finding Mason jars in stores because so many people are using them for, I kid you not, canning.
It's the most obvious explanation, yet somehow the least expected.

As Glass Shortage Continues, Some Distillers Using Plastic (whiskeyraiders.com)

The unprecedented COVID-19 vaccine rollout has sucked up international supplies of sand, a key ingredient in creating the glass vials where vaccines can be stored. As such, vaccine production, along with how the coronavirus and Texas’ deadly winter storms affected supply lines, is creating an unexpected problem for wineries, distilleries and breweries: They can’t get glass bottles as easily as they could before
1641909612026.png

They are hard to find but I like the little wide mouth, but only about a third as tall as the quart, 1/2 quart maybe? Square and squat. Good for keeping a few varieties around for immediate use.

Bubba

They are hard to find but I like the little wide mouth, but only about a third as tall as the quart, 1/2 quart maybe? Square and squat. Good for keeping a few varieties around for immediate use.

Bubba
I love the 1/2 cup (4oz) for what I'm currently smoking! All the sizes have their pros!

Latest posts

Back