The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That made me throw up in my mouff.
When I used to grow 15 years ago I smoked out of a 1/4 lb bag.
After we were stopped I started that util i started to grow again.
With the cones I push the weed down and work it to the tip.
I cut it like a Moel andsave all the remainders in a jar and run them thru and get another prerolled.
I am on my 400 hundreth prerolls ,I get em by the hundred

View attachment 345878View attachment 345879
Prolly put a couple hundred pounds through this one over the years.
🐕
I have a coffee grinder set aside for grinding herb fine enough to press into Cannabuttons, which are a choice way to burn cannabis.

I developed the process to utilize subprime material into smooth smokable material, but soon started making them out of prime bud and adding concentrate to some to make Super Cannabuttons.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...rmulation-and-application/9-5-5-cannabuttons/

I have a coffee grinder set aside for grinding herb fine enough to press into Cannabuttons, which are a choice way to burn cannabis.

I developed the process to utilize subprime material into smooth smokable material, but soon started making them out of prime bud and adding concentrate to some to make Super Cannabuttons.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...rmulation-and-application/9-5-5-cannabuttons/
Throw that in a vape and you got a winner I bet.

I have a stainless steel hand press.
Used to press cookies and take them when I traveled.
I would keep one in my key pocket in case of rapid ingestion if needed

This old fart is beat. Went to town and got an oil filter and a gallon of liquid gold, came home and fixed a gutter on the front of the house, climbed up on the barn roofs and blew all the leaves and pine needles off and did my scooch trick cleaning out the gutters. Got the new Deere and sucked up anything that hit the ground and then changed the oil. Got 15 minutes to let the back's screaming die down and then it's cage cleaning time.

No rest for the wicked today.

This old fart is beat. Went to town and got an oil filter and a gallon of liquid gold, came home and fixed a gutter on the front of the house, climbed up on the barn roofs and blew all the leaves and pine needles off and did my scooch trick cleaning out the gutters. Got the new Deere and sucked up anything that hit the ground and then changed the oil. Got 15 minutes to let the back's screaming die down and then it's cage cleaning time.

No rest for the wicked today.

no rest for the wicked and the righteous don’t need any!

Finally after 9 months I got the greenhouse put up, still have a few small things to do. Took a few pictures yesterday, of the inside of the greenhouse. Got cayenne, jalapeno, Fatali peppers, lime tree, bay laurel, pineapple plant with a bunch of basil growing in it. Got the gravel and weed cloth down, still have to put reinforcement bars, and end caps, hopefully tomorrow. Love those double doors, a lot easier getting the lime in there.

Attachments

• NewGreenhouse2023.jpg
    NewGreenhouse2023.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 0
  • Cayenne.jpg
    Cayenne.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Doors.jpg
    Doors.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 0
Cages done and room cleaned. I told the Old Hen that if the place catches fire, either drag me out or let me burn. I got nothing left.

That's a great looking greenhouse, Budsniffer. Come in a kit? Where'd ya get it?
Thanks! Yeah, it was a kit, I got it here, having a Fall clearance, with free shipping. Palram - Canopia 8x12 Balance Hobby Greenhouse Kit - Green (HG6112G)

I mounted it on 4 x 4's, and with 2 foot landscaping rebar drove into the ground. That's how I had my other one, the tornado didn't get it off the ground, it just smashed it, so I figured I would go with the same plan. Put weed cloth inside with pea gravel.

Thanks! Yeah, it was a kit, I got it here, having a Fall clearance, with free shipping. Palram - Canopia 8x12 Balance Hobby Greenhouse Kit - Green (HG6112G)

I mounted it on 4 x 4's, and with 2 foot landscaping rebar drove into the ground. That's how I had my other one, the tornado didn't get it off the ground, it just smashed it, so I figured I would go with the same plan. Put weed cloth inside with pea gravel.

that is what we did with our henhouse ,4x4’s with rebar

we have a small 10x20 hoophouse but I want to sit it on some used railroad ties , that way I can not only anchor it down , I can get an extra foot of height

I have had electric coffee grinders
I have worn out electric coffee grinders
This is by far the absolute best grinder I have ever used
not small and easy to use and kief is abundant
I use cones because my hands are numb and rolling is not as easy as it once was.
I give many cones away and this machine with a six shooter from Raw is a thing from the heavens
https://a.co/d/cLei2t5
Here's my rolling device for cones:

Attachments

• IMG_20231105_163733713.jpg
    IMG_20231105_163733713.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231105_163650704.jpg
    IMG_20231105_163650704.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231105_163441659.jpg
    IMG_20231105_163441659.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0