Time to raise the roof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

I hate it when I wait too long to put something into flowering. My weekend project is adding another 12-18" of height to this space which is in a closet. This is actually my vegging space that I need to use for flowering right now.

mp 12-12-08 006 (2).jpg

mp 12-12-08 014 (2).jpg

Yes, a Satori a couple weeks into flowering. Although they are more of a sativa dominant plant, I have never had one that was tall and willowy. They are nice lush bushes, though fairly tall, they have short internodal spacing. Those are two 150W HPS lights in a homemade cooltube.

I have been really happy with the 2 Mandala strains I have tried. They are supposed to be back at the beginning of the year with a new strain.

breaking out the chainsaw ,huh?:hubba: . jk. gotta like a girl who can work on her own projects.:) . (before i get bashed on bein sexist, let me say, i met my 'ol lady lay'in under an audi, putting freeze plugs in it.:hubba: .). thier beauts HG...bb...

banjobuzz said:
breaking out the chainsaw ,huh?:hubba: . jk. gotta like a girl who can work on her own projects.:) . (before i get bashed on bein sexist, let me say, i met my 'ol lady lay'in under an audi, putting freeze plugs in it.:hubba: .). thier beauts HG...bb...

LOL--Yeah, I've been known to have my feet sticking out from underneath a car, too. I got a marriage proposal once when I was telling a story about rebuilding my motorcycle engine in the corner of my dining room over the winter one time.

Sexist? Ha! I work in a male dominated field. Trust me, I can take anything anyone of you guys can dish out.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back