Vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
I have smoked MJ since the 60's and I've smoked it many different ways. But last night I got me one of those Vaporizer's. Hey by golly,ha,ha,ha,Dam...That's a first that MJ felt like SHROOOMSsssss.... This is the way to medicate. Green Blessings,peace out

LOL...yeah man...I remember the first time I hit the vape...it was like being stoned for the first time all over again...lol...like I was 12 again...lol...whats worse is me and my best freind were in downtown Toronto...driving around lost for hours. Like a bad Cheech and Chong movie.

Yep! one of my people I grow for cant smoke, lung problems! I got him a Vap. pipe for Christmas. It cost me 60 bucks but it/ he was well worth it!

Smokeless on!

I tried a friend of mine's vap a few years back, it was o.k. ,but not for me. I was in buying a pipe last night and saw a few for sale, some were around 500 bucks!!! They had some a little cheaper, but I had no idea they cost that much...

I have a vaporite, I still cant see what all the fuss is about, I vape and vape, and seems a shallow reproduction of Smoking. Maybe it is just the vaporizer?

green blessings and peace out to you too Fum, I am glad you like yours. Right bout now, I wish I liked mine more.

i bought a vape too... was bummed. for me it removed all the wonderful taste and bouquet of flavory bud. but what do i know - i think even water pipes suck.

TC, you're just weird. <G> :hitchair: :bolt:

Old SSSC Guy--you may have had your vape turned up too hot. If it's at the correct temperature, you should get a splendid bouquet and flavor since there should be no smoke. It's just savory vapor. OTOH, if you have it even a scosh too hot, you'll lose the taste and likely start coughing.

The hot air vaporizers give me a wonderful flavor and vapor experience. The hot plate type vaporizers are like inhaling burning tennis balls. Not worth a nickel.

Go DaBuddha!

tcbud said:
I have a vaporite, I still cant see what all the fuss is about, I vape and vape, and seems a shallow reproduction of Smoking. Maybe it is just the vaporizer?

green blessings and peace out to you too Fum, I am glad you like yours. Right bout now, I wish I liked mine more.

I wish you were my neighbor tc, I would get you vaping on my DaBuddha and see how you like it.

I get all the flavors even more so without all the smoke to cover them up.

The vapors from my volcano tastes AMAZING... I know its super pricey but IMO its the best investment i made... Its gets you slammed and cut my weed intake in half.... A++ in my book...

i have a vap but rarely use it less sombody ask forit

Well I never bought one, although I would like to get a good one like the dabuddah...but the one I smoked out of in Toronto was a Volcano, this is back when they first came out, and the guy let us try it out in his shop. They were going for $800 back then, don't know what they go for these days, but I'm sure more than my unemployed butt can afford. I thought you could taste stuff that you don't normaly taste when smoking...but I could have just been really high...lol

The vaporizer I got cost $300.00 new,but I received for much less. It has all the flavor of a joint, but you must get the temp. right. This one works around 312deg. The MJ comes out of vaporizer looking Acapulco gold. I'm almost thinking that I may re-sale it. Na. Green blessings and peace out.

Latest posts

Back