What Are You Smoking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grow from the bag, but only try to use from the best around. It's ALWAYS better than from the original sack of course since I control everything from seed. I use a very small area for cultivation. Latest effort yielded a VERY nice crop of stony buds. Trimmin's made for some really really potent butter (then brownies of course:D ) and the smoke itself is sooooo nice. I am now attempting to rejuvinate my three strongest, more potent girls instead of starting over from seed. Wish me and the girls luck!!:) Happy Holidays!

A bit of Free Leonard (G13 X Butterscotch Hawaiian), Flodica and Hawaiian Snow are being vaped at my house...

Peace...j.b.

Free Leonard.jpg

Flodica #2.jpg

HawaiinSnow 10X.jpg

One of my girls didn't rejuve well so out she went. Am smoking her now. Very heavy body high from the very mature buds that I had left on her. Of the other two plants one isn't doing very well, only minimal sgins of new growth, but the third girl is growing like mad now! YAY!!! She looks to become a really full bush in a few weeks. Since she's taking to rejuving so nicely I believe I'll take some cuttings and start new FEMALE plants skipping the seed stage. Again, YAY!!!:D :D :D Lovin' it!!

i got lots of flavors to choose from:hubba: but this morning i started off with a fatty of Mandala's Safari Mix smells almost menthol very uplifting high. then took a few bong hits of AK-47 x Bubbleberry taste like berry with a hint of skunk and has a full body high. and some SK#1 taste mega fruity like mango's with a couchlock high. i would give them a 7-1/2 on a 1-10 for potency nothing like the SDV3 mixes those are 10's;):D

57285729.JPG

HPIM5726.JPG

HPIM5728.JPG

57335731.JPG

HPIM5730.JPG

HPIM5733.JPG

57565758.JPG

57575759.JPG

HPIM5757.JPG

HPIM5756.JPG

nice pics everyone:cool:
here's how i started the morning:D i puffed a fatty of some White Willow S1's that i made and a friend tested for me it has a light hashy scent and flavour and its very potent uplifting high the pics do not do it justice :hubba:
also some Jaimaican Sunshine#3 x Ogerskush F1's it has a lemon fuel funk scent and flavor and is also some killer smoke. great head high
first 3- pics White Willow
the rest are JS#3 x Ogerskush

58285829.JPG

58315834.JPG

58325833.JPG

HPIM5840.JPG

HPIM5841.JPG

58455851.JPG

58475850.JPG

HPIM5846.JPG

HPIM5847.JPG

puffin on some Dragons Breath and some Direwulfe x Blue Buddha :cool:
both great strains very dank smell and taste. they have been curing a little over a month. there a 8 out of 10 for potency but both have a great high its uplifting but borders on couch lock :hubba:
Dragons Breath= (AK-47 x SDV3)
Direwulfe x Blue Buddha= (Blue Buddha/SDV3/Blue Buddha)
this is the real deal Blue Buddha not the B.C. Bud Depots hack attempts at breeding it but Direwulfe's Blue Buddha ;):D
it looks allot better than it does in the pics they dont do it justice

db.JPG

dbb.JPG

im puffing on some SFV OG Kush its some really potent smoke i love it ;)
it has a powerful candy lemon pine-sol type of smell and it taste like lemons :D
its a 9 out of 10 for potency. and just 2 good bong rips totally wipes you out.
i would suggest anyone who can get this strain to do so.

HPIM6248.JPG

62546255.JPG

62486250.JPG

62486249.JPG

62476256.JPG

haze of some sort. probably silver. good meds. cheap too 40 /8th.
we usually bump it up to a half for the week for 160 but he bumps up the grammage allitle bit so we get a good deal

bud.uncle said:
#75 Micron​

Bubble.......:D

:fly:

:ciao:
some nice bubble :hubba: great job :cool: im puffin the last of my SFV OGK and i must say if anyone can get this bud to smoke you will love it!!! if its from the real cut.;)
or even better if you can get a cut its great smoke low yielder but amazing smoke nice to have 1 or 2 in the corner of the room :D
whats everyone else puffin on whats hot and whats not

I have been smoking a lot of White Russian, a white widow/ak-47 hybrid. Dame this stuff is stoney :fly:

cadlakmike1 said:
:yeahthat: Newports here too, they're getting really expensive.

I'm 8 days into Nicorette gum :D. Surprisingly effective for this 35 year Newport smoker. I'm down to 2 fags/day (used to smoke 1.5 packs/day). I refuse to pay all the taxes that were just tacked on to tobacco. I'm going to spend some of the savings on some new beans.

i got a few strains im puffin on. got all the spectrums from couchlock to clear headed daytime smoke. what are you burning. here are the strains im currently smoking.
Grandaddy Purps
AK-47 x Bubbleberry
AK48
White Rhino
Crystal
ICE

hpim6792.jpg

hpim6793.jpg

70977106.JPG

70997104.JPG

70877109.JPG

70507051.JPG

69937036.JPG

69937040.JPG

69967038.JPG

good god Pothead420 you are the man.. can I hang out with you for a day . ever tried Lemon Kush.. I think Im gonna get a quater tomorrow.. is it worth my while?

got some Piff im puffing on its been around here for a couple years. never heard of it before only here of it from the guy i get it from and he dont no what it is either. but i heard someone on another forum talking about it. so i searched it and came up with some info. i tried to find info the first time i heard of it but there was no info.
now in finding this! original Piff clone only- AKA Uptown Haze/NY Haze/Frankies/Church so i think there all the same strain with many names.
it has a lite scent/taste lemony but with a twist. its a very sat dominant high not much of a head buzz. its above average but nothing special. but i like my Indica bud a sativa lover would like this strain.

HPIM7557.JPG

75547568.JPG

75577560.JPG

75587559.JPG

I really, really hate to admit this, but ... I have run out of both my Aurora and 5050 strain, and I am down to smoking TRIM. It tastes a bit urgh ... meanwhile I am waiting for a 5050 to finish off so I can harvest it.

i hate to say it but right now im smokin my imagination but it had been some good mid grade and some saduh or however you spell it

Last of the Bubba as I type :(

Luckily, I broke off a small lower branch moving a portable a/c in that should hold me over a week until it's finished.:watchplant: I call that a happy accident. :smoke1:

hanfhead said:
Last of the Bubba as I type :(

Luckily, I broke off a small lower branch moving a portable a/c in that should hold me over a week until it's finished.:watchplant: I call that a happy accident. :smoke1:
thats always nice especially when you have nothing to burn :cool:
are you running Bubba from seeds or do you have one of the cuts going around?
i just started flowering a pre98 Bubba Kush cut. and i might run the Katsu cut next time. i just hope its as good as everyone says it is. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back