What I Hate About Marijuanapassion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
Iv been on this site for about 2 ½ years ,,,many times during those 2 ½ years I would ask you people for help,, things in my life were all messed up ,,problems with the wife ,problems with the kids,problems with work ,just a problems ,,,many people here gave me great advice on how to deal with twin teenagers daughter (they don’t come with directions)more than that yall would listen ,,,those that did not give advice would say hang in there rasta ,,,keep your head rasta ,it will get better rasta (my shrink charges me 300 an hour for that)the last couple of days iv stopped to think about the things that are important to me and you guys are right near the top of the list ,,,my wife ,my children my dogs,a very few friends, my garden ,,and my website ,,(sad, maybe)the thing I hate is this ,to my male friends, I will never be able to shake your hand ,look you in the eye and call you brother, nothing would be better than to be able to give a big hug to the gals who helped me thru ,,,,to look on you and call you sister (or mom)I hold you people in a very special place ,,,maybe one day weed will be legal and we wont have to hide what we do ,till then ,,,be safe my friends (as always ,thanks for listening )PEACE,BIG LOVE,RASTAFARI

rasta said:
I will never be able to shake your hand ,look you in the eye and call you brother, nothing would be better than to be able to give a big hung to the gals who helped me thru

A big hung what??? :D Sorry, I had to poke fun at the type-o.

Rasta- I feel the same way you do. :heart: I feel like I've gotten close to quite a few of you. I genuinely care, and I can't help it. Just my nature I guess. As the mom of the group (lol) I have taken many of you under my wing.

I'm sad that we live in a society that we have to keep our mj use under wraps. It would be awesome to meet and have a big ol shindig, but unfortunately that can never happen due to the stupid laws.

But kindred spirits always. :) Big hugs my friend!

my website ,,(sad, maybe)
Not just a website, a community really. The general welcoming vibe this place gives off, even to apparent strangers, I think is reason enough to be valued.

I can vouch that MP has positively affected my life (marijuana growing aside).. you're not alone in feeling that you've met precious people here.

You're right.. most of us will never meet each other, or perhaps get to know each other as deeply as we would in 'real life', but I take great comfort in knowing that I'm sharing a passion, a part of my life, with people who appreciate it.

thanks for listening

thanks for sharing

:fly:

You guys are full of it. Like we really couldn't meet. I'm feel'n ya Rasta and Bubby. I think it would be great for our community to meet and grow.

You would think we would know a little bout this type of thing by now.

Plant the seed, cultivate it....and over time, we to could have a hempfest worthy of our northernly neibors attendance.

Someone take the initiative. Humbolt here we come.

or

Maybe we could even start a fund. We use the fund to buy a sheety old bus. We run that bus from one side of the county to the other picking up members till we reach the festival of choice. then we leave the bus there with a member and fly home. Following year they drive the bus back to us picking up members along the way, repeat. Cost gets spread out to give you 2 years to save for your next wild azz trip across the US!

Hope we have a mechanic in the group. Oh...and a Mom to post our bail!

Im pretty new hear but I really do appreciate what advice and knowledge ive got from here.This website seems like an excellent place compared to other forums ive been too.Alot of other times I just feel like im wasting my time but here its totally different.We should all understand just how lucky we are to have a forum like this.Thanks marpassion and all its members, this place rocks.

Your the man rasta. Trust me we would love to sit in the Marijuana Passion circle and have a long smoke out with everyone on here but we can't. However we can all fire up and enjoy what we do have together and that's this site and some big fat buds.

Wake n Bake :ccc: :afroweed: :bongin: :joint: :bong: :smoke1: :bong2: :joint4: :48: Looks like a party to me. :p

yep rasta...lots happened to us in 2 years..heck almost 3..some ups and downs. Some come and some go. but a few have seemed to stick out for the long haul. Cheers mate, and cheers to the "old timers" and cheers to the new members. Tis a cool place to hang out. :)

"You're the driver in life.Always look forward, because all the rearview mirror holds is the past, and you might crash if you stay focused on the past"

Maybe we could even start a fund. We use the fund to buy a sheety old bus. We run that bus from one side of the county to the other picking up members till we reach the festival of choice. then we leave the bus there with a member and fly home. Following year they drive the bus back to us picking up members along the way, repeat. Cost gets spread out to give you 2 years to save for your next wild azz trip across the US!

Hope we have a mechanic in the group.

I'll meet y'as at the border and I'm mechanically inclined too. :eek:

I wanna drive........and I wanna hear y'all singing "Oh bus driver, speed up a little bit....." :giggle:

how cool would it be to pull an old azz bus unannounced into a festival. When the wheels stop rolln, the brakes finish hissing, and that loud motor silences. Only then do we open the doors freeing our monster smoke induced cloud to inspire those lucky enough to witness our arrival.

idea #2

If we happened to get a calendar/map on this site (Hint, Hint) we could identify a few large festivals locations happenin throughout the year. Should people happen to show up at them, they might bump into a forum member or to.

I'm thinkin an anonymously created and supported http://www.frappr.com/ linked here LOL is that possible? details would be disscussed here of course. The Frappr would be for just identifying locations and dates. I guess a calendar of events would be fine too..........

man i'm stoned right now. sorry if this doesnt make any sense

:joint:

thanks rasta for making this thread ... i myself have only been here for about a year but it is a part of my life and i love it... i couldnt thank everyone here enough for the advice i have been given

i havent been here for a year yet but it seems like it been longer great group of people realy can make the time fly. And theres no other place i'll rather come and talk about growing, funny things that happen and also the bad. When every1 have a common cause, it unites people. Marijuana Passion have a GREAT UNITY amongest us. Tons of knowledge and love.

I couldn't agree more with all of the wonderful words people have spoken here. :)

I've only been on here since June, but I can't tell you all how much I've appreciated all of you!! Everyone is right there offering help, comments, suggestions, links, jokes, games...I love it here!! :heart: (and I love the smilies, too!! ;) )

Rasta, thanks from me, too, for starting this thread! :p

ill say thanx to all , great words of wisdom and great thinking , of into the future , how great it would be to accomplish some of the thoughts spoken on this topic , this is , like a second home , and such good people , to all come together for such a simple thing and accomplish these friendships is amazing .

Rasta-even thou we cant see eachother face to face(hopefully one day)The connections that we make on here and the people that we get to know are genuine and true.You know who is real and who is faking the funk.But thats way we all come together like this as a community,family.Thats what communitys and familys do is help one another out,give advise or to even just listen.Well I can tell you this Rasta I have known you for awhile.I dont call to many people this,cause to ME it means and signifys ALOT in my eyes.But Rasta,I CAN call you BROTHER!!Keep it GREEN:hubba:

If it wasn't for this web site, we would never had the chance of advising, supporting, and as Smoking Mom said, caring for each other. I do really care for people in here, too. And the great thing is that in every day life you would never think to talk, express and open yourself with people that you don't know but in here everything seems different. We don't care about what people look like or what kind of life they live. We just care about everybody's progress and emotions.....Great thing!!!:heart:

Thanks MP for creating this website and "home" for many of us.

Latest posts

Back