What is happening with the rep thing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why pay attention to the rep system anyway? I mean the whole thing makes no sense, people giving you bad rep for not agreeing with their post? or for posting ":yeahthat:. This honestly should be my biggest problem in Life right now.

Btw I am sure that they had the best of intentions when they created it
"P"

Oh, Yeah, I'm all for the smokeout. Start today just like every other day. Hey, we got a 'reputation system' here? Wow, cool!!! I'll have to look into that. (Puff, toke, vape.) Maybe later.

..nope... nope .. I looked into the .."system", and it appears to be working exactly like it's 'spose to...
... green squares means you're a friendly and helpfull member..:D
.. them little red squares..... they pro'lly means that you don't play well with others.. or you've given less than credible advice...:mad:
hey.. "I" don't write the software...:confused2:
and the "three letter word" , that you keep asking about it probably part some preset vocabulary that came with the filtering software.
I dunno'.. (see above) "I don't write..."..:confused2:
But I think that maybe quoting one of "your" previous statements, just might be appropriate here.. why don't you resort to some of the "vast resources at your disposal here", and report back to us...if you feel it's that relevant ;)

Sorry for takeing off last night...that stuff was so killer I forgot what I was doing....so here ya go Geezer:48:

lol my reps never change I have been at 21 for months...even though I get more...kind of funny.

I hve avoided posting in this thread...but sometimes the saying you reap what you sow really fits the bill...like in this case...

It's a consipiracy man! A system created by the zionist MP goverment to controll...what? you say........our peanut butter! I first started noticing it in TheHempGodess's post she made reference to " Skiiping that post and move on"....You see, skippy! Another instance is where the leader of them all..Hick made a quaint reference, " I don't believe your stay will pan out"....Uh-huh, see a hidden reference to peter pan! Finally, the latest member of the consipracy, KingKuhanna, when he openly stated" Yeah i remeber seeing that guy, he was nuts!" See, openly stating that he preferrs smooth! How blatant!............,,Hehe, or maybe we should take a :chillpill: and:48:

I need to sneak into your jars of bud chef and get me some of that smoke you are toking on....:hubba:

hmmmmm peanut butter....

it better be because she is so slow to mature for me...I may not do her again even if she is bomb because she is so far behind all the others...its a bummer man. Or I amy get the seeds that you got chefy.

Well again it dependa on strain, with some good smoke your like oooh cool! It's like 3-d man! It's like it's coming straight at ya!

Latest posts

Back