What to do with 40 clones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zem he is not LEGALLY growing for profit. I am with multi. Maybe I am too much of an old hippy, but this money grabbing attitude is something I find extremely disgusting....

What would you prefer? That I grow and sell for 1/4 of the profit while still taking on the risk of being jailed for life?

The term 'money grabbing' strikes me a rude pejorative, derogatory term.

Like calling someone a weedbag or a toker instead of a casual hemp smoker.

Could you explain why you feel the need to call me that and what this 'attitude' is that you find extremely disgusting?

I would appreciate that.

Ditto, tired of these gold rushers.

You really don't need to use such villainizing terms.

Why are you tired of people like me?

i think of it like that, if it were not to dealers with "money grabbing attitude" weed would have not been so popular, as most people buy it and don't grow it at the start. I mean that a dealer of marijuana can be a caring person who doesn't harm customers, but still be a merchant, a dealer, an entrepreneur who aims at ultimately making profit. the aspect of legality is something else, I think that illegal dealing of mj is not a smart thing to do because of very high risk that is not worth it, but is not something unethical. I mean, the only reason why i never deal is not because I think that it is wrong, but because of a stupid several year jail sentence that a dealer can get only for dealing mj!

Yes, precisely!

The problem with marijuana is that it's illegal. Illegality creates a black market. A black market is where the seller is taking a HUGE risk in delivering a product to the customer. To compensate him for this risk, the profit must be up to par, for otherwise he would go into a legal business venture instead.

This says absolutely Nothing about the grower himself, but only about the state of legislature allowing such a black market to be the only respite of marijuana users.

I do agree that in this black market there are those who would use it to gain maximum profit, such as selling weed for 50% of its already black market street value, but I am not one of those people. I sell at a LOWER rate than its street value and have done so for a while now.

So, to all those people who feel the need to insult me - I only ask why.

I find the term 'money grabbing attitude' to be totally appropriate

And that is totally your right to find it such.

But let's look at the statistics for a second..

There are 5 people in this thread.

2 of them are for selling marijuana and have explained why.

3 of them are against selling marijuana and have offered nothing but hyperbole and insults.

Logically, then, the argument against selling must be exceptionally poor.

your statistics are flawed and based on your assumptions, as such your figures are incorrect.

Are you serious? They're literally based on statements in this very thread.

Against:

Person #1 said "Maybe I am too much of an old hippy, but this money grabbing attitude is something I find extremely disgusting...."

No explanation.

Person #2 said "Ditto, tired of these gold rushers"

No explanation.

Person #3 said "I find the term 'money grabbing attitude' to be totally appropriate"

No explanation.

For:

Person #1 said "i think of it like that, if it were not to dealers with "money grabbing attitude" weed would have not been so popular, as most people buy it and don't grow it at the start. I mean that a dealer of marijuana can be a caring person who doesn't harm customers, but still be a merchant, a dealer, an entrepreneur who aims at ultimately making profit. the aspect of legality is something else, I think that illegal dealing of mj is not a smart thing to do because of very high risk that is not worth it, but is not something unethical. I mean, the only reason why i never deal is not because I think that it is wrong, but because of a stupid several year jail sentence that a dealer can get only for dealing mj!"

A long, reasonable, though-out explanation.

Person #2 said "The problem with marijuana is that it's illegal. Illegality creates a black market. A black market is where the seller is taking a HUGE risk in delivering a product to the customer. To compensate him for this risk, the profit must be up to par, for otherwise he would go into a legal business venture instead.

This says absolutely Nothing about the grower himself, but only about the state of legislature allowing such a black market to be the only respite of marijuana users.

I do agree that in this black market there are those who would use it to gain maximum profit, such as selling weed for 50% of its already black market street value, but I am not one of those people. I sell at a LOWER rate than its street value and have done so for a while now."

A long, reasonable, though-out explanation.

So, like I said, we have three people who are against but have given no explanation as to why and so their opinions amount to nothing.

And on the other hand, we have two people who are for and have written and explained why in a logical, rational manner.

Your making the claim that my statistics are flawed while being proven wrong only solidifies your lack of veracity.

I continue to totally agree with thg

And totally provide zero evidence for this belief, meaning you continue to be totally wrong.

You are the one in the wrong, you have assumed that I am against selling.
I am not against selling.
Therefore your figures are incorrect.

I'd guess ? knowing thg much better than you, that she is not against selling per se.
I have no idea of lyfespans thoughts on selling.

THG said that she finds the "money grubbing attitude disgusting".

Since I am an average seller who sells at market value (or below), the ONLY way I could have a "money grubbing attitude" to her is if ALL sellers do.

As in, that the very act of selling at market value is "money grubbing".

Therefore, it is only logical to assume that she is against selling.

Thus, your agreeing with her sides you with the people against selling, which pits you against me and zem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back