White Rhino Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahiti Allen

Reaction score
:aok: Howdy Gang!! Here's a couple of good photo's of a White Rhino female!! I'll be smoking soon, he, he, he!! Keep on tokin!! :bong1:

Bill's Babys 284.jpg

Bill's Babys 285.jpg

King Kahuna,that means a lot coming from a seasoned grower like yourself. She is quite ravishing and radiant. Al and I are two Proud Pappas!!! :ignore: Al :angrywife: Me

Yo Ho americankangaroo2525,

I thank you most sincerly for the compliment, but I am far from being all that in the way of experience. I mess most things up fairly quick, and rarely get something right the first couple times around ya know ?

I have a good general knowlege of how to grow, but I don't come anywhere near what these premier growers in here can do, and that's a fact. I love to read, read, read, and I listen, listen, listen. I have had lots of help with my first Indoor grow, and Oh-my gosh did I goof that up right from the starting gate. Ha-Ha

The good folks here are faithful in their help, and desire to see you do well. You couldn't ask for better.
Thanks Heaps again, some day I hope to blow some minds away in here, but that is still a ways away yet.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hello Everyone
I was feeling good and thought I would update the latest photos of this gorgeous lady. We are approximately one week from "Axe meets Lady" I am very pleased at the thought of obtaining a smoke report for everyone. Especially Tahiti Allen and Me,myself,and I. Numbero Uno. I hope you all will enjoy, and someone talk me into keeping my gruby little fingers off her for one more week!!! LOL I'm am allowed all the "kisses" that I can stand.... Right
I, like others have been thoroughly enjoying this forum, especially the friendly environment and the feel welcome attitude... Not to mention the wealth of knowledge that can be obtained by simply paying attention.
Thanks everyone, Count on this old "hippie" being around for some time. I love this place...... :fid: As Porky Pig would say...... That's all folks..

Bill's Babys 304.jpg

Bill's Babys 305.jpg

We are expecting at least 4 or more ounces from this lady, he, he, he!! Keep on tokin!!

:holysheep: absoloutly stunning

americankangaroo2525
someone talk me into keeping my gruby little fingers off her for one more week!!! LOL I'm am allowed all the "kisses" that I can stand.... Right
patience is a virtue ,,,better things come to those who wait :giggle:
think how much sweeter she will taste if u keep those grubby little fingers off her till shes done ,:peace:
looking forward to seeing more pics:bong2:

i love white rhino and your plants look amazing man, send me some my way and ill smoke it up haha

peace,
smoke weed

Latest posts

Back