White widow f1s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I week older today end of second week flower
Tallest one is 4 ft so far. They are bushing up too nice!
IMG_2516.jpeg
IMG_2513.jpeg

Look to stretching quite badly
What kind of lights do you have them under?

I have 2

SZHLUX LED Grow Light 4ft 140W (2×70W) Full Spectrum 660nm 730 IR Included LED Plant Light for Indoor Plants, Super Bright Linkable Hanging Grow Light Sunlight Replacement Strip with Reflector​

Sounds like a great project. Seeded pot isn't that bad. I survived the 1970s on seeded pot..snap, crackle, pop dope..lol Ive done a few small seed grows indoors. I used the seeded pot for butter.

I have 2

SZHLUX LED Grow Light 4ft 140W (2×70W) Full Spectrum 660nm 730 IR Included LED Plant Light for Indoor Plants, Super Bright Linkable Hanging Grow Light Sunlight Replacement Strip with Reflector​

I have the 400w Szhlux. Bright as the sun. Seems to burn hotter than the two adiding lamps I have but nice lamps. Even has a built in timer.

Yes I am trying to learn how to make decent seeds. It looks like I left it just long enough to pollinate several top branches. I dont really need seeds just want to learn how. I will be tackling fems next they are too much money. I only get them when on mega sale or if gifted.

Hey Jan.... can I make a few suggestions so you can achieve better plants, bushier with more budsites and produce seeds that are viable ...

Photo periods.. Start topping them all at week 3. It will slow down upward growth and bush the plants out more..
Do you know about pinching the stems, aka Supercropping the plant. ?? another technique to bush your plant out and create more bud sites..
Clean up the bottom of the plants more... what you want is to make the plant use it's energy where you want it to and usually it's not the lower larfy stuff....

At week 2, start removing the round cotyledon leaf and the first set of single blade leaf, sometimes even the first set of branches... improves air flow big time...

For every little bit of growth at base of plant is a stop off for the plants energy and foods/water etc...

Seeds: 6wks from the time you drop the pollen and seeds are ready to harvest.. pregnant plants finish a little bit faster then non seeded.. Feminized seeds are easy to make, just a bit time consuming is all...

Sorry for blabbing on, just trying to help.... your doing better then I did early on... hahaha

Hey Jan.... can I make a few suggestions so you can achieve better plants, bushier with more budsites and produce seeds that are viable ...

Photo periods.. Start topping them all at week 3. It will slow down upward growth and bush the plants out more..
Do you know about pinching the stems, aka Supercropping the plant. ?? another technique to bush your plant out and create more bud sites..
Clean up the bottom of the plants more... what you want is to make the plant use it's energy where you want it to and usually it's not the lower larfy stuff....

At week 2, start removing the round cotyledon leaf and the first set of single blade leaf, sometimes even the first set of branches... improves air flow big time...

For every little bit of growth at base of plant is a stop off for the plants energy and foods/water etc...

Seeds: 6wks from the time you drop the pollen and seeds are ready to harvest.. pregnant plants finish a little bit faster then non seeded.. Feminized seeds are easy to make, just a bit time consuming is all...

Sorry for blabbing on, just trying to help.... your doing better then I did early on... hahaha
Sage advice

Ty to both. I did try removing the two baby leaves but my hands suck and I end up pulling off the wrong part. I killed 2 and stopped. The ones I did pull off are very bushy. My plants growing inside are autos. I do top my photos but I only do it once. Just learned about that last summer after most were already in flower. This year Im topping them sf long ad possible. The larf I use for edibles. Just made some new canna-coconut oil. It sent me to the moon last night. Only used 1/3 cup for a double batch. It made 24 brownies. I cut them smaller than normal. My last edibles were made from my 2 santa marta strains that couldn't take the heat of last summer and started dying after our very hot summer. It had budded but was no where ready. It made pretty hood edibles but was mostly scrap very few buds. The new stuff is potent. I think a 1/4 next time. I need to function still. If mom or dad falls I need to be able to get them up. So try to ease my pain. I like to feel it working but not incapacitate me. I used the water cured mystery strain. Wont be water curing again either. Did not care much for that. It made my beautiful buds look sad and all the smell was gone. Plus I had to do twice as much as normal. I tried the insta pot method this time for Decarbing. It seemed ok. I will try topping to see how bushy I can get these. My summer lineup is going to be epic. Snow leopard, Frankenstein, sugar belts, nana glue, blueberry muffins, GD Purple and a few cap junkie crosses. As I pull males I will add a few more strains. I can grow 24 plants

Another option for bushy plants is taking clones at least two weeks into flower. Reveg and they will get super leggy. Clones can be taken anytime during flower but the more developed the buds the longer she takes to flip back to veg.

This is a dwc. Two girls in a cup..yeah I said it..lol. The flowering clones branch like mad..
flowered_clone.JPG

Here's an example of one re vegged from a harvest. This is not my plant but I've don't this before and it makes a bushy girls for sure. They make great mama plants and I love them in a scrog. Reveg on these takes a minute but hella clones can be had once they flip.
picture.jpeg

One thing you have to keep in mind when regenerating a plant from harvest is..you can only reveg her once. You can clone her many times but she can only be regenerated as a whole plant once. They loose vigor and potency on a third try at life. Now I've never tried that but ive read a few articles of guys reporting this.

This is just another option of many ways to getter done..lol. I never top a plant. I use a combination of the flowering clones, Lst,hst, and bdsm.. 😂. With pliers and pipe cleaners I can manipulate her growth any way I like.

Latest posts

Back