White widow f1s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my light today that I won. Thank you @PhlizonGrowLight
I will install it tomorrow. Need to up pot anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My white widows are taking their time. I am ok with that. The buds are starting to form nicely considering my lights suck. I did add another 70 watt so now they have 210 watts instead of 140 watts.
IMG_2631.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2637.jpeg
    IMG_2637.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2632.jpeg
    IMG_2632.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Well I was watering 3 or 4 days ago and accidentally snapped off a lower branch. It is dry enough to sample. Its fire great hit of citrus on inhale and pine and pepper on the exhale. Buzz is light and uplifting. Defiantly a daytime strain. I feel energized ready to go! Can’t wait for the finished product!

Attachments

• IMG_2717.jpeg
    IMG_2717.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2719.jpeg
    IMG_2719.jpeg
    973.7 KB · Views: 0
Update week 8 of flower I will be taking one or 2 of these down soon. The one I broke that branch off on was really good smoke. A very nice head high with energizing effect. No paranoia just felt happy and ready to go. The citrus was first flavor with some pine and pepper almost arugula. Nice flavors the citrus is to my liking. I will grow more this summer. I love my big robust buds the sun here generates. Over all I like this strain. I will have extra seeds if anyone wants to try them. It will be at least a month. The seeds are not ready and I want them to mature. Then they will need to dry. Just Pm me your
IMG_2743.jpeg
address I will send them off when ready. Oh yeah the buzz lasted longer than 3 hours on three hits.

Attachments

• IMG_2742.jpeg
    IMG_2742.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2739.jpeg
    IMG_2739.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2740.jpeg
    IMG_2740.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2736.jpeg
    IMG_2736.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
I checked the trics just starting to turn amber less than 5 % so at least 1 week on the one I was taking about. The rest need 2 plus weeks still have a few clears mostly milky no ambers. I like mine 10-20 % amber. If it gets more than that I wont be able to use them in the day time.

Way to go Jan.. Nothing like a good win, mine was a Mars Hydro TSW-2000 when they offered to sponsor me.. my year is up and light is mine now.. btw, Mars Hydro rocks... still a sponsor.. lmao.

If this is what you can do now, imagine how your game is going to change now.. didn't you just buy a new light? lol. so how you going to use this new one...?

Put me on the WW seed list please... looks incredible. nice win

Way to go Jan.. Nothing like a good win, mine was a Mars Hydro TSW-2000 when they offered to sponsor me.. my year is up and light is mine now.. btw, Mars Hydro rocks... still a sponsor.. lmao.

If this is what you can do now, imagine how your game is going to change now.. didn't you just buy a new light? lol. so how you going to use this new one...?

Put me on the WW seed list please... looks incredible. nice win
Sure thing! I traded about 50 seeds for a Sonlipo. The Philzon I won is installed and on the Testers for JCS and the one bubblegum I was scared to up pot cause they are huge almost 5 ft. i put it under the Sonlipo it can raise higher. The philzon has a baby plug between 3 or 4 ft so I can not raise it any higher. The instructions say it won’t work with an extension cord. I guess it will be the veg light it does get really bright.

I don't want to sound ungrateful. The Philzon light is good but my plugs are low to the ground and my plants are tall between 4 and 5 ft. The light needs to be 18-24 inches above the plants. I wonder if I can switch the power cord for a longer one???

Crap now I snapped off a branch with 5 seeds. I better try s different plant don't want to lose my only bubblegum. You think they will be any good? They are pretty big. I guess I will dry them soak them then plant them to see. I want more of these anway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I started to pull the white widows. They all are in different stages two were amber enough for me so I pulled them. I found 5 seeds. This was a non seeded bud so I most likely was not as careful as I thought. So for future reference. After I am done whit the ones I already started. One strain inside only. If I have to run more than one tester at a time then no seeds. I do not want freak shows.

Latest posts

Back