white widow first grow pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My carbon scrubber isn't working as well as i hoped...is there any good household or commercial air scrubbers anyone would suggest? something real good?

chek out the DIY section of the forums for ONA bucket..

day 42 here...just added 1/2 strength big bloom and tigerbloom and started watering with 6.0 water...ill be adding nutes every other watering...

038.JPG

041.JPG

039.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

045.JPG

047.JPG

048.JPG

since youve been waterin wit water PH's at 6.0 wats ya ph of runoff been at?

Ya i just did a soil test its still at 7.0 but i can tell it did go down some....Im getting some nice bud all over them now....They were growing a little slow but im thinking thats my fault again because im still overwatering...I was watering when they were lightly moist....What i have been doing now is watering heavy and just waiting till there dried out no moistness at all...which seems to be like every 5 days or so....after watering with the nutes the levels are still somewhat high so I won't be using any this next watering....they are looking good though....there so big now that i had to redo the box with another fan but its working ok...i cant get the temp down tho from 88...Will that hurt it bad? Ill have some pics up soon....

some of the stems are turning purple...anyone have any input as to why?:confused:

On one of the plants half of the leaves are pale green turning yellow then brown...i added a little nitrogen then i have been using foxfarms nutes every watering now with a full dose...we will see..i will have some pics up later today...I also did sme foliar feeding with a 1/4 strength solution of nutes...

day 68 total 34 flowering days...some of the pistils are turning auburn color....

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

002.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

Them girls look awesome...I am growing WW clones now and they look alot like yours. As for your purple stem problem. My WWs show purple stems when the need a little P. Hit em with some T.B. they will like it. As for that My clones are 27 days flowering today. Yours look beautiful. Where did you get your beans from? I grew my last WWs from seed so if you have any ?'s don't be afraid to ask. It smoked superbly also. Very sweet.....Yummy. Also I harvested my last girls at 63 days, and this time I will let them go longer.

I just spent a little more time reading your journal. I had the same yellowing problem with my wws. I think it is just the natural cycle of the plant. Your girls are flowering pretty hard. So they are using up those older fan leaves for energy. I am having the same yellowing with my clones. Just not as bad. Maybe I will figure it out. Not PH, Maybe need more food. As for your scrubber problem I built a pretty darn good scrubber myself. if you would like I will take some pics for ya, a explain the process.

The one plant has a bad nute burn...the other ones fan leaves are turning yellow and wont go back...not sure what to do...the pistils are only around 10% auburn on some buds...any advice?

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

013.JPG

010.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

Not to get off the subject, but how did your clones come out?

mgro1 said:
The one plant has a bad nute burn...the other ones fan leaves are turning yellow and wont go back...not sure what to do...the pistils are only around 10% auburn on some buds...any advice?
Hey mgro1, sweet looking buds!

The fan leaves won't repair themselves. If they're more than 50% damaged, it's best to cut them from the plant. This is because the plant will attempt to repair them and waste energy doing so. If they're less than 50% damaged, then they are still worth keeping on the plant to collect light.

The pistils don't mean anything. At this point of your grow, you need to be looking at the Trichomes on the plant. If you don't already own one, you need a 30 power or better microscope to look at the Trichomes to see how far along your buds are.

If you're in the USA, Radio Shack has a small "portable" microscope for about $20.

Good luck! You're doing fine!

Six said:
Not to get off the subject, but how did your clones come out?
YEa the clones didnt do all that well...I didn't read up on it and i didnt realize that they needed a softer light...i had them under a 400 hps and they instantly burned up...lesson learned...

Reactions: Six
just bought a handheld microscope from radioshack for 12 dollars 60x-100x zoom....got right up on the trichomes and their still clear...its a wise investment....

mgro1 said:
just bought a handheld microscope from radioshack for 12 dollars 60x-100x zoom....got right up on the trichomes and their still clear...its a wise investment....

I think i bought that same one for $12.09 and it didnt work so i returned it.
Yours works ok?

i got one the cheapo scopes form radio shack round 12$ too i think it was. and it is imo a PITA to use MRking. but still works. they very primitive i think. but wat can ya do wit a limited budget i guess. still beats the naked eye viewing for sure.
good to hear ya got a scope Mgro1.
ya gettin anxious yet? LOL
finally got some buddin i see :hubba: looks great man. :aok: :48:

wher ya been lately MrKingford. i ait been on much either lately too but aint seen ya round in lil while. :)

Yea mine works great...i keep it at a 100x zoom and adjust the focus a little and it works perfect...i can easily tell that the trichomes are still clear and not milky white yet...so close!!!!

Latest posts

Back