White Widow question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEYMON

Reaction score
Hey whats going on guys? :cool:

i just got a few packs of DP's WW
and i had a few questions about this special lady

I was just wondering if she sprouts alot of fan leaves ?(more effort to spend in trimming, and harvesting)

Also does she clone easy?

We have grown Nirvana's White Widow. She get's an average amount of fan leaves and yes she clones easy. ;)
HEYMON said:
Hey whats going on guys? :cool:

i just got a few packs of DP's WW
and i had a few questions about this special lady

I was just wondering if she sprouts alot of fan leaves ?(more effort to spend in trimming, and harvesting)

Also does she clone easy?

you will love dp's WW...she clones very easy, go with a short veg period indoors, 2-3 weeks is plenty, she tripples in size during flowering...I suggest you try a sample at 49 days(more heady buzz) to compare the buzz to 63 days or longer...the longer you go, the more of a body buzz you have and 70 days can be killer couchlock...good luck!!!

Aw Thanks for the info guys! im loving the sound of this baby!!

I will definately try those diff flower periods to find the right high, but im going for couchlock cant even order a pizza type of buzz! :p

i have grown quite a few of strains ( i even paid 395 for somas nyc diesel, total flopper if u ask me, maybe id idnt find the right pheno?)

and im always looking for that super couch lock
the closest ive come was a super heavy thc laden blueberry!
man definately 3-4 toke one hitter quitter stuff!

I dont think i will be disappointed this time with the WW
ive been reading for months on here, and EVERYBODY seems to love it!

hey another question
how does she smell during flowering???
anything strong?

DP's WW doesnt smell tooo bad in veg, but you will need ventilation for sure by week 4-5 of flower...

Latest posts

Back