Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
It will be interesting to see how resistant the population is to having yet another experimental vaccine forced into their bodies.

i dont think they can pull it off now , people are pretty pissed off about the last two years

me thinks a dirty bomb will be unleased upon us and it will be blamed on some Afghanistan rebels , Al Quida , who slipped in during the fall of that country

or some type of nuclear disaster

hey!!

look over there!!

Wow, this thread has gone poof..... anybody here come down with this lately......
It has gone the way of the jab. No one in their right mind is jabbing anymore. It could be argued no one in their right mind ever took it(the scare tactics were pure evil and drive people a wee bit nuts)but a lot of folks were forced or coerced.

I would love to add, one last time, I have not had the jab, and I have still never contracted Covid.
I am a pure blood as well(so is my wife though she almost caved to keep her job(which she lost then got hired back)). We both wound up catching it. Basically a mild flu for us. I slept for a day or so. Mild fever. Lost my sense of taste and smell for a month or so but it was really no big deal. Nothing to shut down the world for… Unless there was an ulterior motive.🥸

Hope this shit never happens again. If they try it again a lot of ppl will say fk you.

My wife and I both had covid in late march 2019. Were both over 60 with health issues that put us in the high risk group. It was like a mild flu/bad cold for both of us. Almost 2 years to the day we both contracted the Omicron strain. I Was feverish for about 6 hours and took 2 days to fully recover my wife was sick for slightly longer.
All the people I know who have been "vaccinated" have come down with Covid repeatedly and even though I have been exposed to them I have not caught it. I guess natural immunity is better than being "vaccinated".

My Wife is 71 and has had Covid Twice. She did not get the Jab. I am 67,,got the one shot and done J&J vaccine to keep my Federal contractor job. I got the Covid twice at the same time she did. I got sicker than she did both times.😡
I'm glad I didn't get the Moderna or Phizer vaccine. I know ppl who have gotten pretty sick since getting those vaccines.
No money in the J&J shot. Don't think they even offer it anymore.

My doctor suggested the J&J for this reason.
The ultimate difference is the way the instructions are delivered. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology.

It has gone the way of the jab. No one in their right mind is jabbing anymore. It could be argued no one in their right mind ever took it(the scare tactics were pure evil and drive people a wee bit nuts)but a lot of folks were forced or coerced.
I live in a blue state and I still see people wearing a face diaper. Afraid of their own shadow....

I would love to add, one last time, I have not had the jab, and I have still never contracted Covid.
You have definitely been exposed to COVID. You are like me... naturally immune! I bet many are like that. Some get it and can hardly tell.... some get it bad...some get the flu and blame it on covid.
I am a pure blood as well(so is my wife though she almost caved to keep her job(which she lost then got hired back)). We both wound up catching it. Basically a mild flu for us. I slept for a day or so. Mild fever. Lost my sense of taste and smell for a month or so but it was really no big deal. Nothing to shut down the world for… Unless there was an ulterior motive.🥸
Proof positive on my comment.
Hope this shit never happens again. If they try it again a lot of ppl will say fk you.
That is exactly what I have been saying.

My wife and I both had covid in late march 2019. Were both over 60 with health issues that put us in the high risk group. It was like a mild flu/bad cold for both of us. Almost 2 years to the day we both contracted the Omicron strain. I Was feverish for about 6 hours and took 2 days to fully recover my wife was sick for slightly longer.
All the people I know who have been "vaccinated" have come down with Covid repeatedly and even though I have been exposed to them I have not caught it. I guess natural immunity is better than being "vaccinated".
Yup

If that is what it was me and Mrs Pute had a headache for about a week when this whole charade started. Waiting for the next round to come out of China so they can release this on purpose in the US. And we can just sit there and do NOTHING. Lock Fauci up !!!!

1684766350843.png

Latest posts

Back