Who's Getting Snowed On?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seattle checking in with 14 inches of snow over night....I was all over with no problem ( Chains:D)...They do close off a lot of Hill roads..and most bizz shut down...School was called for today and They have all ready called it off for tomarrow....DOT...here threw the towel in at 3am because to much fell too fast:rofl: and all week they was Talking themselfs up they was on top of this storm....right.....anywho Kids still haveing a blast out there...Im a smoke me Bong and chill till tomarrow when I do it all again...

take care and be safe

HemperFi said:
I have been sitting out on the bow in the sunshine almost every day since October -- it's been real nice so far.

I must say I am incredibly jealous lol. Very lucky you are. I was just thinking the other day about three more months till I can start taking my boat out again.

Jealous!

I miss winter, ive only been living in Southern California for about a year and a half, im from a mountain town in Utah, i miss snow and the cold and the trees, cant wait to get outta here :)

rainforest b.c has about 2 feet so far, slow snow yr so far, ussally have about 6 ft by now with more till april. last april we had 8 ft in our valley. yup hot summer comiing, good for out door here, but the fires might burn bad.

6" of the white stuff here in the south sound, warshington...

dman1234 said:
Im in Canada, athough very south in Toronto, we have had a total of about 3 inchs all year and none of it has stayed for more than a few hours, there has been no more than 4-5 days that have been what I call cold all winter, i would like to get my snowmobile out but I can live with this if i have too

I spoke to soon, 6 inches here in the last few hours.

It just keeps snowing. I am pretty much snowed in. We have had about 24" since yesterday morning. The power has blipped a few times, but has not gone out. Parts of our little community are without power but so far so good here.

you must live in a great snowy town like i do thg? west coast i take it? high eleavtion? enjoy!

forecast where I'm planted is for 70's next 10 days and lows in the 40's....... love these southern winters........ we see snow about every 10 years or so....... yall stay warm......... now where did I put my sun screen:D

roddy, you lucky dog. over here on my side we had a 20'' storm last week, then it got to 40 the next three days and just about all melted off. then it started winter thunderstorms, and it rained for two days which turned back to snow over past three days. i live in a snow belt that is nothing to see 24 '' snow overnight from lake effect snow. i'm in the hardest hit are in my state for lake effect...

we had a small lake effect this morning and dropped 7'' in three hours. it's 10f out now, and will go below 0 tonight...it's miserable cold...these pics are from a storm last week when 2'' an hour fell over night...i heat with wood, so i stay real close to the woodstove with my trusty dog and full pipe...;)

wow at seattle...

002.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

Wa chkn in here...............

24" at my house in the last week............snow every day since saturday!!!! the wife and i built a kicker in the back yard and rode our snowboards all day in 14" pow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5pm thurs.....snow just stopped! ! bring it on.......the snow is awesome!!!!!!!! i wish we got 10 ft this week...!

Checking in with 6+ in. After weather called for 1in

When it snows here in Las Vegas it's a freakin' holiday I tell you. I remember building 2 snowmen in the 20 years I've lived here. The city goes into a frenzy, I wish we had snow !

Well in the Snohomish it's bad.My truck is buried, and the streets are compact snow and ice, I've decided to go soak in a hot tub!!, Roll a couple big Fatties, and watch One Life To Live, with my Mom.

we got 8" over night here and its about 18 degrees ,tonight its going to the 5 above 5 below range . its winter and the ice fishing derbies are soon to happen. stay warm folks.....

Just got back from Tahoe...DUMPING. We need it bad, as we are only 35% of norml for the year.
They are sayin' it will be buried over the next few days..

I got dug out this morning. My Attitude order got to my mailbox on Wed, but I couldn't. I'll have to run down the hill in a little bit and pick up my package.

This is nuts, 48 hours of freezing rain on top of 8 inches of snow. The towns are closed up tight.

Come warm up in Dallas...lol.

Blue sunny skies, 74 f, and a nice little breeze.

Heaven, in January . :)

Its was/is bad. Suffered severe damage to new greenhouse at the residential property. The tree's also damaged the 15k Generac generator that was installed for just this occasion. Both veg and flower no lights for 4 days ): Got clones rooting by fireplace. Luckily seedlings are still in papertowel. Power is supposed be back on hopefully tonight. Please! Restaurant also suffered some damage. Roof was leaking. Tossed about 2k in organic meats/veges ): Had too. Cant take chance at making someone sick. Been a rough 5 days in PNW. Power just came back on today at restaurant. Luv me some wifi, for now.

Latest posts

Back