Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice Grower13 mojo for the flower

:48:

SmokeMyPiece said:
Been havin some fun with mites..

There's 6 nodes jammed in there, lights were raised.
View attachment 179024

that is a big clone THG! :aok:
4u, looks tasty.. as if we'd expect less :p
Nice swc Hush, I need to get one goin

thats a nice wick setup....and who has fun with mites:p

Well here she is at the flip a Jack 47 clone rooted for two weeks.
micro.JPG

That one is way better off then your last one Lemon...mojo for the flower

Ya lol its a lil healthier :) Hope it makes it all the way through.

Hey all! Haven't updated in a bit, so here she is. Still growing strong...got a bit of leaf fade, but all in all doing quite well. Her buds are building nicely as well. I really can't believe she has gotten this far...and from seed no less! :D

100_1523.JPG

Looking good SunWolf...

LJ...looks healthy. Since I flipped mine I am watering 3 times a day.:eek: Gonna be tough to make it through.:)

You guys are awesome, I just found this thread tonight. lottsa fun.

very nice Sunwolf....How much longer ya think?

Skagit...grab your beer can and throw one those Hoosier Clones in:lama:

Thanks all.

4u~ The breeders info says it goes 8 weeks, but it went into 12/12 before it was even sexually mature. (She was tiny, tiny and I wanted some stretch)

I'm thinking that since I saw the first pistle about Oct 15th, I'm going to count that as the first day of flowering. That should put her done around the middle of December.

looking real nice everyone.:) ...i thought about the dwc in the beginning, and didnt think it would be fair of me to, but now wish i had. lol. next time.

some very nice micros, with lots of pizzazz this round buddy. big fun in small packages...:hubba: good luck all...

:ciao: Irish...I know you have an empty Beer can :giggle:

4u2sm0ke said:
very nice Sunwolf....How much longer ya think?

Skagit...grab your beer can and throw one those Hoosier Clones in:lama:

Maybe a DT or trainwreck, but not daddy, look at this girl, we're doing something right, I think i'm in Love, she's so sexy i'm proposing tonight!! I gotta tell ya, that online dateing service that hooked us up has my undying gratitude, this is only the second plant I've grown in a smart-pot and you guys want me to grow in a pop can.

I like to grow in small pots but this is going to be tough to keep up with. LArry is a nute pig and loves to drink. Hope she makes it all the way through.

Here she is from yesterday.
PA290068.jpgPA290069.jpg

PA290070.jpg

I put the little Pineapple Express into 12/12 today. Here is a pic of my little girl.

11-01-11 025-1.jpg

THG---looking forward to the hot pastrami on rye with melted swiss you are making there---also---thanks for the little toutorial---

Wow THG yours is big already are you filling the res more than once a day yet?

Latest posts

Back