Wiseman inspired experiment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylow6988

Friendly Neighborhood PMP
Reaction score
Ok, there was a thread that interested me: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22058

So we were arguing the point of weather or not the male Cannabis plant contains THC. And if so, weather or not it is enough to get you “high”.

Sooo…. Due to the fact that I hate males… and there for do not have any… and going to experiment on something a lil different. I was reading in one of my books that they recommend smoking the different parts of the plant… throughout it’s lifecycle. And it made me make a strange face when I read that the shoot would get me high…
0201080041.jpg
You guys think that these Skunk#1 shoots could be pleasurable? Maybe ease the pain in my shoulder? Well… we are going to find out.

These shoots will be dried on a screen, in a closet with low humidity and just a little air movement. Then, placed in a jar. I will smoke one at 1 week, 2 weeks, so on. There are 4 total.

The pipe will be clean, so as to not get stoned off resin… wouldn’t want that lol.

Oh, and the plant is a clone... that has always been in 24 hours of light.

Yes tops will give you a good couchlock high. I always save the tops to smoke when im out of buds. slim ps just smoke them all at once. Curing them wont make much difference.

yaa dude good idea....smoke one soon i want to know???
cuz im gunna vegg a huge plant, then dry and cure all the bud sites....lol wow

Yeah they should do the trick.

Mine where Super skunk.

:p

longtimegrower said:
Yes tops will give you a good couchlock high. I always save the tops to smoke when im out of buds. slim ps just smoke them all at once. Curing them wont make much difference.

Well... for sake of the experiment I am gonna just go threw the whole thing... and then maybe I'll get bored again and try smokin a handfull.

I mean, if I need a lil bottom bud real quick I got it... so no need to smoke the tops for sake of a buzz... when I got a few of these lil guys...

Hmmmbud.jpg

laylow6988 said:
Ok, there was a thread that interested me: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22058

So we were arguing the point of weather or not the male Cannabis plant contains THC. And if so, weather or not it is enough to get you “high”.

Sooo…. Due to the fact that I hate males… and there for do not have any… and going to experiment on something a lil different. I was reading in one of my books that they recommend smoking the different parts of the plant… throughout it’s lifecycle. And it made me make a strange face when I read that the shoot would get me high…
View attachment 46280
You guys think that these Skunk#1 shoots could be pleasurable? Maybe ease the pain in my shoulder? Well… we are going to find out.

These shoots will be dried on a screen, in a closet with low humidity and just a little air movement. Then, placed in a jar. I will smoke one at 1 week, 2 weeks, so on. There are 4 total.

The pipe will be clean, so as to not get stoned off resin… wouldn’t want that lol.

Oh, and the plant is a clone... that has always been in 24 hours of light.

...make it your "first" smoke of the day, with a clear head ;)

Ok, so slight change of plan... they are getting smaller as they dry... I think I am going to go with one of Longtimegrower's tips and smoke them all in the same day. I'll do it bright and early Hick lol.

cant wait to see result of this !

Ladies and gentlemen. The results just came in...

Ok, had these four little tops I chopped from a Skunk#1 clone that is female and never seen but 24 hours of light a day. The original mother was born in September.

I dried them for only 2 days in a spot with 50% humidity and total darkness. Little air movement and not direct.

At the end of day two I added them into a clean small jar, although I bet a test tube would have been more suitable :dancing:

Ok, so I got off of work and decided it's time to end this. They have been curing for just about a week. 6 days I am pretty sure. Figure they aint gettin any better really lol.

Put them all into the clean glass bowl. After they shrank from drying I didn't think there was any other way to do it.

:bong2:

Did not taste as bad as I thought. Also not as harsh. Maybe from being in a jar for a while helped. Did not exhale untill I had to... very little smoke came out, and that's when you know you held it long enough. Well, I am feeling mellow. Kind of a nice calm "coming down" kinda buzz. Not much, but for sure know that I smoked something.

I am calling this myth: PROVEN! You can get high off of the tops from a female plant that is not in flower.

:holysheep:

laylow6988 said:
Ladies and gentlemen. The results just came in...

Ok, had these four little tops I chopped from a Skunk#1 clone that is female and never seen but 24 hours of light a day. The original mother was born in September.

I dried them for only 2 days in a spot with 50% humidity and total darkness. Little air movement and not direct.

At the end of day two I added them into a clean small jar, although I bet a test tube would have been more suitable :dancing:

Ok, so I got off of work and decided it's time to end this. They have been curing for just about a week. 6 days I am pretty sure. Figure they aint gettin any better really lol.

Put them all into the clean glass bowl. After they shrank from drying I didn't think there was any other way to do it.

:bong2:

Did not taste as bad as I thought. Also not as harsh. Maybe from being in a jar for a while helped. Did not exhale untill I had to... very little smoke came out, and that's when you know you held it long enough. Well, I am feeling mellow. Kind of a nice calm "coming down" kinda buzz. Not much, but for sure know that I smoked something.

I am calling this myth: PROVEN! You can get high off of the tops from a female plant that is not in flower.

:holysheep:
Didnt see this get updated,am glad i found it.

Where are all the smartass posts now???

Latest posts

Back