Tesla's 1st grow already in progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your bill isnt to bad for you .....i would if i were u, keep both lights and go with a few less plants that will be fatter cuz of more light . when i first started my grow i thought about a track,but my buddy has some goin and it seems if u need a track your trying to cover to much area and the plants stretch looking for light when the lights not over them,his are at least. they are taller and skinnier than mine. i dont know **** really but i feel that a 1000 covers 5x5 ideally where you can have the light low and still have all plants under the light.for my next go around i have a 400watter lumatek that i plan to use for the plants starting out in smaller pots. so they all fit under til they get big enough to move to bigger pots and the 1000watter. that way ill save a couple nickels .probably start with cups then gallon then whatever im gonna finish with. ive read a few places its best to start in smaller and work your way up.but you are doing somtjing right by the looks of your babies or should i say ladies

isjusalickleherbmon Thanks man....yeah they started under flo till they were about 8 to 10 inches. I then transplanted them into 3 gallon bags . Under 1 light. but they soon out grew just one. I wanted to keep them on a rail till I weeded out the males. But your right about them stretchin. Next grow I am gonna scaled down did know what I was in for this time around.

Bad News: I posted this paragraph on sick plant forum in
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33703
Here it goes, I am to bummed out to type any thing here. Sick to my stomach.

[For the last week I haven't seen hardly any growth(None) . I thought I was over fert them, so I gave em water only, the last two times. I have been suspecting My water ph was way to high 7.3 + 7.5. Went and bought a PH Test Kit,
Soil ph meter, Soil Test Kit. Well .....I only thought I had a problem, when I tested water and soil It was bad news Ph in soil was "10" Ph LOCKUP???? Water was "7.3" I would say 10% of the leaves look like ...well crap {And getting worse}. I have read an excellent post by
HippyInEngland on Ph.
Here is the link http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=28984 ---------Thanks HippyInEngland---------
Ok so tonight I had to water the girls, I used ph down "@ ph level "6" Now I know this ain't gonna fix the problem or will it?
So my question is do I Flush the crap out of them or usedolomite lime??
I would be great full If I could get some suggestions.
P.S. To compound the problem, these baby been gettin the high Ph since they were baby's. I use "Pro-mix" for soil.
As I hang my head low]
Stupid ..STUPID stupid GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They'll come back. Bring the PH back your preferred range and hit them with some epsom salts; Mg lockout is usually the first, a deficiency in Mg will also prevent the uptake of all the other goodies; a good precaution that will cause no harm.

smokingjoe Thanks man. Do you think with the ph levels so high all the nutes I been giving them haven't been absorbed by the plant?

well IMO based on how your "crop" has been absorbing givin how nice your plants where looking. lol i say "crop" cuz damn i would cry if u lost it......i would not know if i was u thow. i am sure u can bringem back with some TLC thow brother.

GREEN MOJO :fly: GREEN MOJO :fly: GREEN MOJO

Picture update: As you know about the PH problem. I wasn't able to flush them today will have to try tomorrow(Major Major Job...water...etc) These 3 pics are of the runt of the litter 50% of the leaves are trashed

runt.jpg

runt2.jpg

runt leave.jpg

Here is the Ph Meter 3 inches into soil and some leaves

phmeter.jpg

trashed leave.jpg

leave1.jpg

tesla said:
smokingjoe Thanks man. Do you think with the ph levels so high all the nutes I been giving them haven't been absorbed by the plant?

There's a pretty good chance the ph levels will cause a nutrient lockout.

magnesium is one of the more critical as it will facilitate the uptake of other nutrients.

Epsom Salts are cheap, good insurance that won't hurt them, at worst you add some magnesium to the soil.

Here are some pics. (Buds look good but if I don't fix the problem I know it will get worse) I would say 10 to 15 percent of the leaves show some kinda of damage.

bud1.jpg

bud2.jpg

room1.jpg

smokingjoe On my list, My dumb *** brother things it is nute burn. But I believe the nutes aren't gettin to the plants(Cause of Ph Level).

Thanks for the pictures of your "eye-candy". :) - Has me daydreaming about the harvest you'll get to enjoy! lol...

tesla said:
smokingjoe On my list, My dumb *** brother things it is nute burn. But I believe the nutes aren't gettin to the plants(Cause of Ph Level).

G'day Tesla,

Nute burn will generally result in under curling of the leaves as well as symptoms similar to yours.

cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?showtopic=9128

Hopefully that link will work for you, a very good guide to nute problems.

just make sure to keep an eye out for male flowers bro they are getting stressed, u will wanna pinchem befor they form JMO thow

Wiseguy_Chef, Yeah eyes wide open lookin.
Well I flushed 6 Plants tonight. What a Pain in the neck I have to devise another way to flush them. No sink and other conditions. Heading back in town, tomorrow gonna get some lime and epson salt. Leaves still lookin pretty crappy, but the buds are still growing!

tesla said:
Wiseguy_Chef, Yeah eyes wide open lookin.
Well I flushed 6 Plants tonight. What a Pain in the neck I have to devise another way to flush them. No sink and other conditions. Heading back in town, tomorrow gonna get some lime and epson salt. Leaves still lookin pretty crappy, but the buds are still growing!

Keep those buds going !!! :48:

I have faith in your grow.
The force is strong with this one:D

I flushed 6 plants with about 4 gallons each(With water @ph6). I let them dry out a few days and it barely changed the PH level in the soil. If it wasn't such a major job I would have flushed them all. So I made the decision to ride it out and hope for the best. Tonight I added EPSON salt to the mix, along with Ph down... to the water. I mixed up FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Gonna give them a couple days and see what happens. Plants still show no signs of growth maybe the buds are a little bigger. 20% of the leaves show major signs of stress. Plants seem to be adding quite a bunch of Trichs , Maybe a good sign.

Latest posts

Back