Tesla's 1st grow already in progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yeah right, 8 is not a s bad as 10. Yeah next grow ph will be monitored much more closely plus I have the filtration system up and running. I have to use ph down but not much of it.

Just some pics of the clones I took. Was surprised most made it considering I waited till they were in flower.

IMGA0006.JPG

IMGA0007.JPG

i find that clones root better when taken from a plant in flower.i take all my clones after the plant shows sex.why fool with clones that you do not know whether thay are male or female.jmo

That was my thinking Andy, I thought it better to wait then take a bunch of clones and then kill the male. Anyways worked out fine plus they rooted in less than 7 days.

Went to check on plants tonight all looked good except one. This one looked like it was burnt all the leaves were totally dry. Crumble when you touched them, it was on the outside of all the other plant not directly under light. My only thought was it was the only plant that the fans were not blowing on.
I harvest it, trich were cloudy, here are some pics of it. Will give a smoke and weight report onces dry.

DSC03911.JPG

DSC03909.JPG

DSC03902.JPG

Checked on the girls tonight. Another one needed to hit the chopping block. Still holding out hope the other 28 plants will survive another week.

DSC03917.JPG

DSC03922.JPG

DSC03929.JPG

looks great bro. looks like u going to have a pretty good harvest bro.

Well cut three more tonight Maybe another 4 or 5 tomorrow night. Strange thing is it looks like 15 of them all have new growth on top of the buds. (No dark hairs at all)The ones we cut tonight most of all the hairs were dark red/brown. Most of the trich are cloudy with a few amber. Anyways 25 left.

DSC03937(1).JPG

DSC03939(1).JPG

DSC03950(1).JPG

damn man, u going to have one hell of a harvest!!!!! even with that PH problem. wow, u did a great job for your first grow. i can only hope my 10 females, (7 plants 3 clones) will give me a good harvest. anyways make sure u go an buy your self a few PH testers. i find them 5-7 dollor ones work fine. i would all so remamend some PH water testers. i got my at Petco they are used for aqurimes so they give u lots of diffent readings, other than PH. water hardness nitrite, an gives u a good PPM so u know what stranth u are giveing your plants nuties. i all so test run off water. i know with a set up like yours it would be a lot of work but hey i think it would be well worth it, if u go an drop some money on some gentices from a seed bank.

Got 21 left but they seem to have new growth. All the pistols are now white/yellow. A few more have may come down in the next few days but I believe most will go 7 to 10 more. So far the ones we harvested, had cloudy with a few amber trich. Would like to see them turn.
I gave up smoke for the last 3 weeks but temptation has gotten the best of me. The one I harvest 3 days ago went into the curing jar and I tested a bud. Smoke tasted real good got high as hell. Good Sign I know it will get better from here on out. Funny thing is not to much smell to it, even in the grow room. Tastes real sweet

DSC03962(1).JPG

DSC03970(1).JPG

DSC03959(1).JPG

tesla said:
Started out with bag seed. Smoke was great, but was wondering why it had seeds. Everyone grows in doors where I live.Hermie? Any ways I started 120 seeds with a moist napkin. three days later I transplanted into 4" pots with pro-mix. So I transplanted 99 sprouts under 4 40watt flo. about three weeks into it I had 65 vial able plants. Gotta jet right now but I will post the updates in a few btw I am already three weeks into 12/12. Stories cont.

tesla said:
Got 21 left but they seem to have new growth. All the pistols are now white/yellow. A few more have may come down in the next few days but I believe most will go 7 to 10 more. So far the ones we harvested, had cloudy with a few amber trich. Would like to see them turn.
I gave up smoke for the last 3 weeks but temptation has gotten the best of me. The one I harvest 3 days ago went into the curing jar and I tested a bud. Smoke tasted real good got high as hell. Good Sign I know it will get better from here on out. Funny thing is not to much smell to it, even in the grow room. Tastes real sweet

From start to finish...............

Fantastic......:aok:

:holysheep: u are going to be higher than u ever been for quite some time. whats the yeald looking like? a cople lbs?

These 4 that I cut tonight weighed out 400 grams wet. We chopped two of the girls that we named tonight. The one we called fat ***** weighed 67 grams wet. The runt of the litter we called Paulette weighed 155g. F.B. was one of the best looking plants 2 months ago. It was the worst yielder. We nicked named her crack head. 17 plants left,we been weeding out the smallest ones so the bigger ones are left. Chef, if I was to guestamate I would say 2 bo's. High last for like 4 hours real nice buzz.

DSC03978(1).JPG

DSC03989(1).JPG

Well things could have went better, but I am happy with what I got.
Total dry weight was 24 oz. Smoke smells real sweet. I harvested with the trichs all cloudy with a few ambers.Good taste with quite a bit of expansion. High is very good for doing stuff on, no couch locked effects but will defiantly get ya high as hell.Well I killed the lights for now. I decided gonna check out the left coast for awhile. Will be flying out in a couple weeks. Thanks for all the support and encouragement.

Latest posts

Back