Tesla's 1st grow already in progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chef I see ya hittin that python bong again. " Update 4 weeks into 12/12" Hence the tittle. Will have pics in a few days. I wanted to wait to see how this feeding will help the girls.

tesla said:
Chef I see ya hittin that python bong again. " Update 4 weeks into 12/12" Hence the tittle. Will have pics in a few days. I wanted to wait to see how this feeding will help the girls.

:rofl: funnything, we where smoking lemon skunk, out the lemon pastal python bong.......yeah i was lit my bad. i was asking, cuz if it keeped on dieing i would just harvest it. but dang only in week 4. all thow, u do got some nice buds on there, i don't know if harvesting at this time is a good idea. it seams a little early.

Goin with that 4 inch pot setup as well haha...edit.. check your sig :p that's amazing it's your first time. Nice Work!

Another week update. Buds are increasing slowly. Hope to get some what of a harvest. Bought a water filtration unit so the water from here on out will be better. (Sorry about the pics I was clearly drunk and stoned)

bud1.JPG

bud2.JPG

bud3.JPG

money.JPG

room.JPG

thisbudforu.JPG

snow, wow, gand i ant gotta deal with that stuff.......so did u ever order any seeds bro? an how is the forest u got growing going?

Hey chef I didn't order seeds yet. My girls are doing ok, the harvest isn't gonna be what it should have been cause of the PH problem. Dealing with the snow gonna be tuff this year, we already have 12 in on the ground and gaining every day.

:shocked: wow 12in's that is nuts. people around here freak out with once inch of snow. lol.....thats to bad about the PH thing bro. well thats why its your first grow,u are lurning as you go. glad i found this place i been watching the ph i got a perfect 6.4-6.8 in each of my plants. so i am perpared for that one. well at lest you will get some smoke......an not have to pay some drug dealer.

That right chef I did see a PH meter in your soil. Live and learn from mistakes I did buy a water filtration filters to filter out the high iron in my water. Hope to aleast get a somewhat decent harvest. We usually get about 4 feet of snow by the spring. But it started snowing early this year (Oct 2)

Hey tesla even with the ph problem the ladies are looking real nice. ;) I see a very nice harvest in your forcast. :hubba:

Thanks TBG, Luckily the buds are still growing slowly. But it has slowed down taking up the water and nutes. I used to water every 3 days my last water was 6 days ago. I am hoping they last a couple more weeks.

I'm sure you can get a few more weeks outta them ladies. ;) GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: If my dancing banana mojo don't work i'm not sure what will. :p

lookin good there,you will get a decent harvest.nice grow,very nice.sorry for your ph issues.a lesson learned tho.thats how i look at it.when things happen,you learn from the mistakes or lack or something you did not think you would need.happens to the best.good luck

Here some pics I took tonight.The girls have been in 12/12 for 6 weeks now. I doubt they will go another 2 weeks. Tomorrow gonna give em a good flush with ph adjusted water. I think a couple of them will have to be harvested in the next few days. I am still hoping for them to go a couple more weeks buds are getting bigger and fatter. Leaves still look like crap. Had to remove about 25% of them in the last week.

IMGA0003.JPG

IMGA0002.JPG

IMGA0001.JPG

IMGA0004.JPG

IMGA0005.JPG

IMGA0006.JPG

I think TBG's dancing banana mojo must be working. Buds are putting on weight and resin production looks like its full steam ahead.

IMGA0007.JPG

IMGA0008.JPG

IMGA0009.JPG

good ol TBG that banna mojo sure does wonders huh? looking great bro, looks like u are close to harvesting your first crop. that sativa plant in the first pic is awasome looking!!!!!

Still chugging along no major problems, PH still High but coming down, soil ph is now 8 it was 10. Buds appear to be beefing up. Leaves are dieing less. Straight water from here on out. Trich are cloudy but no amber yet. Thinking 7 to 10 days till they get the big cut.

IMGA0001.JPG

IMGA0002.JPG

IMGA0003.JPG

IMGA0004.JPG

IMGA0005.JPG

yo looking great damn a ph of 8 wow thats crazy, well at lest u know to be on the look out out next grow.

Latest posts

Back