Tesla's 1st grow already in progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought this was a don't ask don't tell site. i go by the pressmiss, mind your own business. well anyhow this guy's got one hell of a grow going, an thats great to here u off pills!!!!!! my aunt is all so pill free from her many aillments she has, but now shes stoped taking thows pills.

cuy103 Watering used to be a pain when I had 65 plants now I am down to 30 it's not so bad. It takes about a hour to water

Let me bring you up to date. its now 21 days into 12/12 I just gave them a good dose of F.F. bloom. These 3 pics are of Bertha she's the big lady of the group she has over 50 buds on her

bertha1.jpg

bertha2.jpg

berthaname.jpg

Ok these next pics are of a plant that I topped. I topped 6 plants and only two became females. (Seems like whenever you stress them you get more males) This girl is Mary

mary2.jpg

marysplit.jpg

The next two girls are Paulette which she is the runt of the litter, She is 29 inches. and next to her is fatbitch(Sorry about the name but she is named for a real girl) If ya don't like the name you can give me some suggestions.

fatbitch2.jpg

fatbitch.jpg

paulette.jpg

Here are a couple of room pics. It's hard to get a complete pic of the room

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

looking very nice as allways bro, going to be some killer chronic, wish i lived next door to u. :)

Thanks Wiseguy_Chef... If you did live next door you be freezing ur butt off. But the bright side would be free smoke :)

if i lived next door to u, i would have to go all out an get a huge grow room, my pride would not let me get out did.....lol an yeah, down where i am, its still hott, as mexico is just a hop skip an a jump away from me.

Wiseguy_Chef Sounds like ur about 2000miles just south off me...I would welcome the competition. Maybe even do some cross cloning. Yeah I been thru a few of those boarder towns.

yea theres a song wrigtin about a west tx town that i am near, lol........so when u plan on sampling that chronic, what strain did u say it was, (sorry really baked right now just got a new..............

new bong (2).jpg

Yeah I know where ur at I used to travel across there I was a long haul trucker and right at the truck stp a van would pick you up and drive ya back....Back in the pill days I would load up...
I bought a little weight and got some seeds from there. I am thinking the strain to be Northern light or Matanuska Thunder Fu@@. It was cronic and I there isn't many choices around here.
BTW I love your ........ I need to get one when I harvest this.

not bad for just 70 bucks with free bowl slide, just got it a few hours ago.

pyrex custom blowen glass

Very nice mang!!!!!! Got alotta girls goin on!
Man I wish I had some room like that. I will when we move
around January. Been looking for a house witha basement to
get outta this apartment.... I'll be following along bro Lookin good.

I just resized some pics, Its my cloning area in my grow room. I have 52 clones. I cloned them about 10days ago. I already transplanted 4 of them into 4" pots. The ones on the left are um... clones that shouldn't be clones. Since I waited to long to clone them buds were already everywhere so I took a chance and cloned the week off shoots and misc places your not supposed to get ur clones. They are slow to start but they seems to be coming around.

cloneroom.jpg

clones.jpg

waterbucket.jpg

A lot of plants form bagweed. I had a few seeds and only one is grow. A buddy will be giving me a baby jar of seeds. I will try to grow 4 or 6 at a time.

looking good my friend.with a harvest like that you should only have to grow 1 crop a year.good luck

your **** looks sweet how big is the area your plants are in ?not the room just the area of the plants. and if u are gonna do this again i would order some seeds i got mine yesterday i was nervous at first but was quick and smooth

seed.jpg

andy52.... I was thinking maybe two crops a year but depends how much I get out of this I have 3 heads to feed.

isjusalickleherbmon: I would say 6 foot wide by 10 foot long. After seeing whats on this forum and help from some of the guys here I feel comfortable buying seeds so YES I will kill one of the light and grow some real genetics.

Latest posts

Back