3 lovely white russians :~)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhreakDogg

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
well critique away. comments and opinions are much appreciated! these ladies are about 5 weeks or so. got em as clones and let em loose. got a 400hps on em 18/6... wanna flower soon. any nute recomendations?

havin probs uploading pics. anyone know how to shrink a file???

Just use Paint. Just grab the corner and shrink it manually

InfranView!
http://www.irfanview.com/

Completely free software (recommended by myspace!)

Load up the photo, ctrl+r to resize it (make sure the biggest side is 800, and the other side will take care of itself).

Then ctrl+s to save it. By saving it with IrfanView, it automatically compresses the image and shrinks its size to something like 70-100 kbs.

post some pics now that you know how to

thanks for the patience!
take a gander~

ctmpphpYBgYUI.jpg

tmpphpTJxTAB.jpg

the one on the left is a runt i guess, same age but just started slow. getting back up to speed though

I use all fox farms soil and nutes, looking good bro, I would flower em soon but I grow smaller plants! Be safe, 55

i use fox fsrm nutes as well , l1st time grow , but had good sucess so far with them , im 4 weeks into flowering now with my 3 females

any pics oysterheadman?
ps: saw oysterhead @ bonnaroo last year :)

Whats up phreakDogg. They are looking great mang. Nice compact growth healthy and green just what ya want. GREEN MOJO coming your way.

GreenMojo.JPG

good luck with your babies looking good

these are about 2 weeks into it.
ps: these pics were taken during dark cycle, hence droopishnish etc
thanx all :~)

resize week 2.jpg

resize week 22.jpg

any comments? i'll try and get some lighted pics up, see them girls reachin and stretchin.

good luck but please dont bother your babys on the dark ciclethey will take longer to flower

really? i try not to, thought it was somewhat harmless just once. well there lookin good. gonna get a couple more pics up soon

Latest posts

Back