4u2 Back yard 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey 4u, whats up with pic (5-014) it doesn't even look like mj to me, or i just smoke too much :stoned:

is it re-vegging? i believe its the box of chocolate

nice garden smoke looks great..girls look happy. and yes the weather has been freakin awesome..mojo bro.

impressive, that's some nice looking bushes you got there :)

I would like to have tea in your back yard, ok? And a lot to smoke to..beautiful 4U!

ShOrTbUs said:
hey 4u, whats up with pic (5-014) it doesn't even look like mj to me, or i just smoke too much :stoned:

is it re-vegging? i believe its the box of chocolate

Thanks for stopping by...that there Box of chocolate was/is an experiment...when I placed her outback on 4/1 she was 3 feet tall...I cut the top off and split the main stalk down center..:eek:...and I then flopped the halfs over and tied down...she is revegging because of the early start outback..This is some serious HST...and hope she stays true:rolleyes:...heres a few early pics

018.JPG

021.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

022.JPG

Some Ladies like it that way.......:evil:

for what reason would you split the stem down the middle, I am assuming just to see if the plant can survive that or to see what kind of bud your gonna get out of it, or am I wrong altogether.

4u, anything you touch does good bro. I bet she comes back 10x as strong with huge buds, give her compost tea

skullcandy said:
for what reason would you split the stem down the middle, I am assuming just to see if the plant can survive that or to see what kind of bud your gonna get out of it, or am I wrong altogether.

I know huh?

I was on another site and this Kat was talking of this crap....so if ya know me..I had to try for self....really I thaught i was butchering the dam thang:eek:...but after a few weeks and watching Im impressed with how she is doing...And now she is looking as any other reveg ive done...lets hope she stays true:aok:

:ciao: Ruffy

:48:

I have a big gashed out chem-sis looking like your boc. tree damage, meh!
she don't seem to mind that she looks like she had war with a husquvarna chainsaw. she's picking herself up, dusting herself off for round two. :p :D

garden is banging brother! keep it green...

i did this twice already both plants continue to grow fine also snapped a stalk sideways it also produced but was under cfl so no mass, but it is amazing what they can live thru

Our WA. weather has been good but you got your Guano together. I think you need to have a road show and help us do as good as you do. My stuff never grows that good.

hottip said:
Our WA. weather has been good but you got your Guano together. I think you need to have a road show and help us do as good as you do. My stuff never grows that good.

Thanks my friend...we heading to the Hood Canal for camping in 5 min....DoseWallips to be exact...so if ya near by swing in for a cold one and some :bong1:..

This is one the bushes..She did well outback last year..she is roughly 4 feet tall as she is wide:D

1-001.JPG

2-002.JPG

3-003.JPG

4-004.JPG

Looking stellar. Should see growth explosion this week. Alot of sun.

hey now! your chem-d looks great! i'm rocking chem-sis outdoors this season. i know why it's called chem-d's lil sister after growing both. she is definitely smaller...take a gander at these two twin sisters...:)

shaping up to be a good season so far...keep it green...:cool:

001.JPG

nouvellechef said:
Looking stellar. Should see growth explosion this week. Alot of sun.

Im looking at sun for the next 2 weeks....These girls are loving it...:icon_smile:

Irish....thanks for stopping by brother...man your sissters are gonna yield great my friend...please say hello to Ell...:48:

okay ....okay.....I know I need clean up some...nut as ya see ...I been busy...gonna lay some more straw down...I built up the Dams a little and may start looking at the covers for them....still looks like 5 more weeks before they stretch:cool:....been doing the same teas and s-picket water...:rolleyes:...see yas in a bit

1-063.JPG

2-064.JPG

3-065.JPG

4-066.JPG

Latest posts

Back