4u2 Back yard 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iso pics of the one you split the stalk of

been busy...:D

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEFgHlDhg8

Hey 4u,

That was an excellent vid tour my man. I gotta give it up to ya dude, wishing I lived next door. Seriously nice looking vegetative. That's the real way to grow the dank in my opinion.
I would like to pull up a good seat, and learn from someone that obviously knows how to grow. You don't mind an audience do you ?...LOL

I doft my cap

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

that skywalker gonna be fun to trim. haha. you be needing one of these grandpappy tools you grow much more than you do now. ;) these are my ace in the hole for od harvest. i hand trim til i can't see straight, then out comes the foo fighters. :D

i'm doing cuts tonight. strawberry fire og, chemsis, sfvog, dead hoe og...i binned the clone only snocap. slow vegger, slow growth. my od strawberry fire trees ate them. lol. sweet things happening now. i love od kush bush!:cool:

peace brother...

030.JPG

Dam Irish bro...wish I had that trimmer...I purchased a cheap hand spin one that just tares up the bud...IMO..its a over sized grinder..:doh:...Im a start recruiting folks to trim...Id ask you and Ell ..but from what Ive seen you will be stacked and packed...ready for the RAck:D...please say hello to Ell and Im looking forward to a great indoor Fall....

Saddle up brother...we in for a Hell of a Ride:lama:

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
you make me sick looking at those pretty girls. sick that i'm not od too!! next year bud, can't wait. yea, and nice job!!, how i miss those trees and great yields and so much less effort. just sick. :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

I'd help ya 4u, if you lived near by! You're surely going to NEED it! lol

Very very... very....nice grow. Man. I feel like a peon. :D

orangesunshine said:
looking spectacular as usual little buddy---what you use to support those branches when they get weighed down by the huge buds coming your way :D

:ciao: Orange...I been useing kite string hung from the pvc structure...But tryN a new tech this summer...I made some stakes and set them 2 feet apart around the plant..than kite string wrapped around to make a cage....I think it will work fine ...will tie some up later if need be:aok:...we in flower mode:lama:...Sheds filling up and ready to soak the first set beans for winter...:D...Hope all is good in your world

10-029.JPG

09-023.JPG

01-014.JPG

03-016.JPG

05-018.JPG

06-020.JPG

07-021.JPG

08-022.JPG

02-015.JPG

Beautiful 4u! Trichromes are coming over here! Yards smelling great too. Bet you're too!

Irish, never looked into trimmers, but after last years month straight of trimming might. Is that seriously just like a mower blade under a grate? Haha

yeah Ston...your yard is amazing bro...we not triching yet but into flower mode..think the stretch is over as well...Also been impressed with the ..."Purple Monkey Balls"...and am glad to say after 5 weeks in the cloner we have a few that busted out some roots:yay: would like to see how she does inside...most everything else has been cloned and is vegging nice in the Shed..looks like the temps will be in the 70s with Rain for next week or so...will wait to put the cover on..the girl enjoying a shower now and again..untill next time...Keep those bowls a smoking
:bong:

01-001.JPG

02-003.JPG

03-004.JPG

04-006.JPG

05-008.JPG

06-009.JPG

07-015.JPG

08-016.JPG

09-020.JPG

10-021.JPG

11-022.JPG

12-023.JPG

garden's looking great 4U, especially that Purple Diesel.

:yeahthat: all of them look amazing. the PD though, WOW! such a deep green, and heavy indica leaning fan leaves. thats a good lookin girl you got there 4u.

you think she'll finish first?

hello everyone and thanks for stopping by....No Rose,,its not related...was a feminized bean was given by friend...My buddy Ray has a purple one...No Pink Mammas here right now...but do have some PinklemAid/IBG 5 females...:D

Shortbus....I have a ..West End Girl outback that fiished by end sept last year so Im a think she will finish first again...thanks for looking in

:ciao: cubby...they have grown another foot since ya was here...Looking to do another video September 10th...that will be a month from last one....Colas forming nice on all the plants

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah Ston...looks like the temps will be in the 70s with Rain for next week or so...will wait to put the cover on..the girl enjoying a shower now and again..untill next time...Keep those bowls a smoking
:bong:

I started coverin my plant in july to cut the hours of light so she would flower early and have been everyday since mostly cause where I planted theres lots of water and cold in the fall was afriad that she would freeze before she was ripe I see you also cover yours I like the big frame and am assumming you use a tarp, what is the perpose that you cover yours are they the same as mine, and whats a good way to get multipolas covered I only cover one and its not the best set up

:ciao: Skull

I use 6mil clear plastic...and the plastic clips I made to hold the plastic on...I cover them cause the rains we get here in Seattle late sept-Nov..and dont like Bud Rot....I also place fans in there to keep the air moving:aok:....the frame is made from 3/4 inch PVC 20 feet long...I hammer in 1/2 inch rebar and leave 4 feet out the ground...I place the PVC over it...after I put the plastic on I can raise the roof another 4 feet:D..if ya handy with table saw you can make the clips...thanks for stopping by

1-001.JPG

2-002.JPG

3-003.JPG

4-004.JPG

6-006.JPG

another smart grower trick by the man 4u! right on dude, stellar as ussall

Latest posts

Back