4u2 Back yard 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for stopping by my fellow friends...Figure Ill update now as I lost the Skywalker to the rains a few days ago and seen Mold/rot on some stems..so I went and chopped and buried her...Make things worse I see some on my Box chocolate(Mangrove) too:pullhair:....we have a few nice days coming and plan to put the cover over them next weekend..Ill update again when I do...

:48:

01-010.JPG

02-012.JPG

14-043.JPG

I am speechless and you are indeed a show off. So amazing.

Damn nice setup! How tall are those... Only seen babies that big indoors. Very nice!!

effdecaf said:
Damn nice setup! How tall are those... Only seen babies that big indoors. Very nice!!

They about 9 feet tall and some are just as wide:D..thanks for looking in

:ciao: Rose...:heart:

wow the mold got that girl bad eh?
get them gems covered bro, we can have you loosing more preemo buds, and we all want fat but pics of geewy trichs
looking good 4u

Dyamn! 9 feet. The video doesn't do them justice... I didnt see your other posts and I'm imagining this questions been answered, but what do you use in your soil? All "organic" or anything super special dialed in? Cuz cuz you obviously got it dialed in. :D

4u2sm0ke said:
They about 9 feet tall and some are just as wide:D..thanks for looking in

:peace: ;)

:ciao: Rose...:heart:

Bad start this year, 100 degree days with high winds until the end of July. Then too much rain in August; September the rain continued.

Had lots of males and hermies, out of 24 only ended up with 14 plants.

All plants are from seed, sativa (Grande), indica (Northern lights) mix.

All are doing well now but harvest is running late.

Plants 6' to 11'

sept8_1.jpg

sept8_3.jpg

sept8_4.jpg

sept8_5.jpg

sept8_7.jpg

Looking stellar as always 4u! Gotta get my cover up too. Horrible time to sprain an ankle. Hobbling around on crutches makes it a bit difficult. Rockin and Rollin to the end brotha :lama:

Hell yeah kid, you o/d boys are rocking the dank this year!

Love love love the pics guys!!!! More prono!!! Lol

:yay:

Oh and also a big :aok: on the arial view ;) you know I dig those. Roof safety meetings haha

Canelo_Kid said:
Bad start this year, 100 degree days with high winds until the end of July. Then too much rain in August; September the rain continued.

Had lots of males and hermies, out of 24 only ended up with 14 plants.

All plants are from seed, sativa (Grande), indica (Northern lights) mix.

All are doing well now but harvest is running late.

Plants 6' to 11'

Amazing **** ....I love that cola in the center ...Just Wonderful

4u2sm0ke said:
Amazing **** ....I love that cola in the center ...Just Wonderful

And we love you and think you are wonderful.:heart: :heart: :heart:

Latest posts

Back