4u2 Back yard 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Its Pucker time

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOJAmCBFUP0

Will be putting the cover on tomarrow

4U the yards looking great and the video is awesome. How much will you raise your PVC structure before putting the cover on? When do you figure they'll finish? I may there for Halloween. :D

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Its Pucker time

:yeahthat:

:angrywife:
oops not that beeyatch...

:hubba:

:afroweed:

lookin DOPE 4u. Excited for ya!!!!

:bong:
cubby....I plan to put the plastic up tomarrow while I have the Hands:D...After that I can raise it 4'...Ill be sure get the befor..dureing and after for ya brother....and I think that Skunk would be the only one that would take to Halloween....lets see...

eefdecaf.....welcome to the passion..and hope to see more of your grows...

:48:

We just finished the cover and still need place the FAns in there...I will add more upright supports to help rain run off and not pool to much...Smells Absolutely Wonderful under there:icon_smile:

1-010.JPG

3-013.JPG

2-012.JPG

4-014.JPG

5-015.JPG

6-016.JPG

7-017.JPG

8-018.JPG

Looks great 4u, best of luck brother.

Rosebud said:
How many weeks out are you, 4U? do you have any idea? I don't.

Ya know...I go by the dumb Azz weather ladie for right now...But most I look back at past years and see what we did:D...I know from past the WEG will finish first Oct:rolleyes:.....know the DBB ready around 5th Oct.:eek:....but Honestly.... we go day ...by Day;)..lets see how September plays out...I know we in the rains now:ignore:....

Keep the Girls Protected....

lol thats how we go, and its about to do the same for us. Good luck against the moldy fight the rains bring(at least did for us last year)!

4u2sm0ke said:
Ya know...I go by the dumb Azz weather ladie for right now...But most I look back at past years and see what we did:D...I know from past the WEG will finish first Oct:rolleyes:.....know the DBB ready around 5th Oct.:eek:....but Honestly.... we go day ...by Day;)..lets see how September plays out...I know we in the rains now:ignore:....

Keep the Girls Protected....

best of luck 2u..as I didnt see your last year grow????

She has cloudy trichs and packing on the weight..Did some more branch suports....A spot of PM here and there...Hit with GC...Did spot Rot on a couple other Plants:hitchair:...Got the fans up and running...may even add a few more...Lets see

01-029.JPG

02-031.JPG

03-032.JPG

04-033.JPG

05-034.JPG

06-035.JPG

07-036.JPG

08-037.JPG

09-038.JPG

10-039.JPG

cover collapsed on the Purple Monkey Balls and had to Harvest a few broken branches...just getting cloudy...Rained so Hard yesturday Im supprised its still up...:rofl:...I think I will build a Greenhouse for next year..been removeing the Rot dayly as well...this Outdoor is frustrating crap

I know. I had to deal with a floppy mess for 2hrs before light this am. Rained sooo hard.

Good luck dude! I know that feeling from last year. The covers held up through our first rain this year. But nothing worse then damage control in the rain

4u2sm0ke said:
cover collapsed on the Purple Monkey Balls and had to Harvest a few broken branches...just getting cloudy...Rained so Hard yesturday Im supprised its still up...:rofl:...I think I will build a Greenhouse for next year..been removeing the Rot dayly as well...this Outdoor is frustrating crap
I got my cover up and as I was checking for mold several branches just snapped off. This rain really sucks but it could be worse, we could be in Colorado. I'm not liking the weather forecast and I may start an early harvest if there starts to look like I'm gonna lose it to mold. This has been a great year and I have so many buds that I don't have enough room to hang them all. last year I hung them in a spare room but my house reeked.

Latest posts

Back