Agu Gj: Ww, Wwxnb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
starting to see some trich development now.....:)

Sticky.jpg

Sticky2.jpg

Sticky3.jpg

Sticky4.jpg

Sticky5.jpg

Sticky6.jpg

Whats up AGU. The ladies are looking great and man are those nodes tight. :hubba: They must be loving that new light that's for sure. ;) Are any of those Stoneybuds?

Hey TBG....thanks for droppin by.

i havent dropped any more Stoneybuds YET. this is still the lonely WW. shes a pretty healthy big boned girl though. After i harvest this plant and have room in the cab i'll be growin out some more WWxNB.

I just picked up some gravity today so i'll be hittn that hard shortly.

I'm considering flushing my resivior, running a root cleanser to open them up....and then adding the same nutes its getting now 1300ppm and then hittn the gravity hard up to the end. i'm worried i'm not pushing this plant hard enough....its awfully green and healthy with no sign of tip burn yet. I've never used this product yet so i'm not sure about how the plant will react.

yup

just dumped the res last night and mixed a fresh batch of nutes. I was about 860ppm. just checked it now and it reads 704.

so right now i've got: Botanicare Pro Bloom( i use the soil formulation), Liquid Karma, Hydroguard, hygrozyme, and i think these purple crystal stuff is bud blast???

It seems i can add quite bit more nutes before it will hurt the plant??? I just dont know if that will make a difference as it can only take up so much right? well Imma gunna double the bud blast (1 tsp per 10 gal?)

i dont even know how its supposed to be mixed :confused: cuz my bud gave me this. I basically said "i just bought this stuff called "fat flower" to try and he's like....

ah man you gotta use this stuff....its the best. and then he filled me a pill bottle and forced it on me. The bottle had a sticker of like 135US:shocked:

and i just payed like 30 bucks for mines wo i was like..uh ok!

Flower9.jpg

Flower10.jpg

Flower11.jpg

Flower12.jpg

Flower13.jpg

Flower14.jpg

ok....so, this is where i would like some assistance :eek:

prior to resivior change i was between 1100-1300 ppm

after the res change with fresh mix i was 860

and

now 1 day later i'm 704. what should i do?

i have the above ingredients plus: FF Bloom and cha ching and this Fat Flower stuff.

does the particle measurement continue to rise as the plant release its waste and therefore my ppm measurement is high but my nutes are absorbed/diluted?

im like 704 all nute right now baby :headbang2: where should i take the ppm

that is the question...i'm repeating huh

Hey dude, thx for looking at my post! I love the setup but as far as the "plant only taking up so much nutes" that is a bad call. You can over fert ur plants and get nute burn or nute lockout. BAD = DED lol. But it seems ur plant(s) are/is doin fine brah. Anyways I wish ya the best and good luck! L8R!

well "shucks" :huh:.... i just started empty'n out the res cuz i'm seeing some kind of deficiency and then i was like....what the hell am i doin!:shocked: :doh:

what ever i have it aint that bad cuz my plants have the densest budz i've eva grown!!! so now i just added back 3 gallons of plain water to my rez. i'm not sure what to do:confused: my plants starting to get spotty leaves yellowd at the edges. brown spots. yet the budz are like rocks and developin good with new growth.

ive got burnt lookin feelin leaf edges. kinda crispy when i squeeze them....

running around 800ppm but i'm running some organic stuff too so who knows what my real ppm is.

my 1k light is closer than 18" and the heat has been consistently 88-93 degrees nitely.

these budz are my dankest budz to date tho i think..they are fattening out and whe i squeeze them they are like rockz...hell ya!

usually this late tho my lower leaves are yellowing up the plant. this time is opposite. the cannopy is getting spotty and the lower leaves are healthy???

what do you peeps think? it may be time to flush anyway...i'm gunna go back and see where i am time wize.

:lama:

wholy crap what was i thinking. i must be high...........again. i still should have a couple weeks to go :doh:

maybe i should flush and see how they react...eh? i don't know....crap.....

oh wait....i'll call my bro and see if that purple bud blast stuff is causing this..

:bolt:

completely flushing right now. plain ol water Ph'd to 5.9

leaves were progressively burning and spotting....the weirdest thing...they look awesome on the bottom of the plant.

i think i know what it is....i think it is the gravity i fed it. it says to cut nutes by 1/3 and lift light 12-14" when feeding it. Well i cant lift my light any more and that leads me to believe the directions are there for a reason LOL :doh:

so i am flushing and even though its a bit early i'm just going to flush for rest of grow.

These are without a doubt some of the densest nugz i've ever grown. oh yeah :woohoo:

flower.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

flower4.jpg

Whats up AGU. The ladies are looking good even with the slight nute burn. Next time follow the damn directions. :doh: Just kidding with ya mang. ;) What do ya got about 2 or 3 weeks left on them?

there coming down in two weeks TBG. I'm movin. i think the timing will be about right anyhow by the look of the trichs...i'm all cloudy with with the trichs. amber soon to follow.

This tweeker ordial got me peeved. i;m between a rock and a hard place. this isn't the first time they've ripped me off. i'm unable to stick my car back inside cuz i've got some other projects in there right now ;) and so now they will keep comin back after it.

tweekers know the stuff will be replaced....sooner or later. they seem like a hemroid lol

i'm worried about my grows and cant risk them tryin to break in or whatever. i've found a WONDERFUL place by the river......timing couldn't be better.

anyway...I'M OUT! gunna be down for a while in 2 weeks.

wow there looking really good i bet you cant wait to smoke them lol

That's sad that you have to move because some low life thieves but it's great that you found a new place. I can only wish someone would try that crap this way. I wouldn't be calling the cops i would be calling the paramedics and they in turn would be calling the hurst. :p Anyway hope everything works out for ya. ;)

really nice job i enjoyed this thread verry much let me know if the nirvanna ww tastes as good as she looks. beautifull dank nuggies

just check'd out the new digs.

this is lookin real nice cept for one thing. i was snoopin through this old structure that i wanted tear down. We are going to put a new garage in. There was 4 deeper botanicare trays and 2 4x4 or so shallow flood trays! i'm like....what happened to the last tennants? then he tells me DEA busted them for growin in the house in which i want to grow :doh:

anyway....i'll be keepin it on the downlow and putting in a small grow room in the new garage that will be built. so its going to be a few months out in the summer. I'll prolly do one more small grow in the cab and then :cool:

its so damn hard to be patient

:48:

:holysheep: them ladies look stunning :peace:
good luck with the new digs :tokie:

Thanks for shareing with us AGU..the Ladies look Great..your new place will be fine...rule #1 Don't tell no one...accept us here on MP...Let us know how she smokes and weight..Thanks again Friend

The trichs are really filln in now....they are lookin really frosty! I couldn't just let em flush...i had to add more nutes and Big Bud by Advanced Nutrients. the hydro shop had a customer appreciation day and was givin away some generous samples. oh yeah!

pics to follow tonite. :woohoo::lama:

They look fantastic my friend. Great work! I can't wait to see some more pics of them. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back