Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi MPers,

Have made the harvest yesterday since i saw mold in one leaf. Next time already know that will probably need to pluck some leafs.

I'm happy with the result but need to weight it dry to be a happy camper or a sad camper.

DSC_5583.jpg DSC_5584.jpg
DSC_5581.jpg DSC_5585.jpg
DSC_5582.jpg

Anyone wants to try to guess the weight ?

That looks great, i have no idea about the weight but the kitty is sure cute.. Are you getting well I hope?

~3 ozers... :confused2:

p.s. pretty gals you got there BHO :hubba:

EDIT: 3 OZER'S all said and done.... :rofl:

total wieght at dry enough to smoke and store!! 126 grams total

You think there is less than 5 oz there total in all that skag hmmmm. Im not sure I would say between 8-10oz prob.....

7greeneyes said:
~3 ozers... :confused2:

p.s. pretty gals you got there BHO :hubba:

EDIT: 3 OZER'S all said and done.... :rofl:

3 :eek: ? I can bet it is a bit more ;).

SKAGITMAGIC said:
total wieght at dry enough to smoke and store!! 126 grams total

I still believe i can go a little further on weight ... it is a 600w :rolleyes:.

Lemon Jack said:
You think there is less than 5 oz there total in all that skag hmmmm. Im not sure I would say between 8-10oz prob.....

You rock LJ ... 10 isn't that bad ... Still bad but not that much ... :hubba:

Nah ten should last 2 months till you can do it all again :) Thats my first goal.

Well i plan to throw the Larry and Satori to flower in 2/3 weeks top. Plus 70 days flowering ... 3 months still :doh:.

K....I'll concede, howz aboot 4-5 ozers :hubba: ?

:rofl:

Peace n' The Dankness,

7greeneyes:D

Looks nice bho. I am guessing about 6, maybe 8 ozs total.

I do not believe that picking leaves is going to prevent mold in your grows. You really strip a lot of the plant already. It is the density of the buds that causes the mold. I would recommend getting your rh lower, even if you have to use a dehumidifier.

Just remember you'll lose around 70% of weight during drying...but they look nice!! Well done, my friend!

Thanks all. Sunday they should be dry to be weight.

Now :48: time ...

Just a quick pic of the stuff drying. I think that the volume in excess already disappeared ..

DSC_5588.jpg

Lights on lights off, fans always on. Never had a mold issue.

The problem is the place i live. I live less then a mile from the sea. And the grow room is in a closed balcony. All that helps to RH.

I have the fans and the extractor working 24 hours.

What i have done to prevent anymore issues in the future. Bought a bigger dehumidifier that is exactly what i needed. Perhaps a little more but better more then less. Going to make a Sulpher burner. Bought the lamp and will make it following some DIY.
The Sulpher burner will be for Mold, PM and bugs prevention.

Thanks 4u for bringing the issue up. The help provided to you was very good.

Latest posts

Back