Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mojo! I'll be checking in on your Larrys. I just popped a few yesterday. I popped a couple of Mandala 1's awhile back straight into soil (which I never do) and they never popped. I guess thats why I never germ in soil. Looking good.

Lemon Jack said:
:48:

Congrats on the harvest BHO. Looking forward to seeing the larry :) a strain I am so envious of lol.

Thanks Lemon. Let's see how Larry works out for me. But that in some weeks from now. Harvest in minus 30 minutes.

Rosebud said:
Sounds good bho!

Thanks Rose.

Roddy said:
Sounds like you're moving right along, my friend!!! Congrats on the upcoming harvest, good to have smoke you yourself grew!

Well i guess so ... Even if they are not monsters :rolleyes:. Thanks Roddy for the support .

The Hemp Goddess said:
Woo-hoo! Six Larrys and 6 Satoris--sounds like a great combination!

It does doesn't it ;) ?

akhockey said:
Mojo! I'll be checking in on your Larrys. I just popped a few yesterday. I popped a couple of Mandala 1's awhile back straight into soil (which I never do) and they never popped. I guess thats why I never germ in soil. Looking good.

I don't germ in soil either. Like to see them sprout. RIP for the 1's. Thanks for the mojo.

For u all

Well i'm lanky aswell so i would take that as a compliment ;). Thanks.

But honest the lanky party is somekind of a experiment. Just trying to see what fits best to my needs and setup.

Hi MPers,

The tent, the HashBerry, the 8 Miles High, the tent view and the auto prepared to be harvested. Today just this one. Tomorrow perhaps more two.

DSC_5547.jpg DSC_5548.jpg DSC_5550.jpg DSC_5551.jpg DSC_5552.jpg

Hey BHO , it's been awhile, could you tell me what this box says, I know it probably had wine in it, I'm curin buds in it to make BHO, looks like another good grow for you,I like the exotic names!!

P1110995.JPG

Oh man I wish it was harvest time here I only hope I can make it lol my next projected harvest is thanksgiving weekend. Good job BHO and green mojo

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Hey BHO , it's been awhile, could you tell me what this box says, I know it probably had wine in it, I'm curin buds in it to make BHO, looks like another good grow for you,I like the exotic names!!

I think that is Italian. "The Bastard" is the name of the wine ;).

Glad you are here. Still waiting for those beans :rolleyes:. Say Olá to Mrs.

Lemon Jack said:
Oh man I wish it was harvest time here I only hope I can make it lol my next projected harvest is thanksgiving weekend. Good job BHO and green mojo

Thanks LJ for all your support. Green Mojo to u 2.

bho_expertz said:
I think that is Italian. "The Bastard" is the name of the wine ;).

Glad you are here. Still waiting for those beans :rolleyes:. Say Olá to Mrs.
I figured the bastard but the top stuff Marchessa of Montecristo?, hey, you'll love cloning your best phenos, good luck my friend, and much green your way!!

Marchesi di Montecristo is like a noble title. Montecristo the name and Marchesi the title. ;)

Thanks Skag.

bho_expertz said:
Marchesi di Montecristo is like a noble title. Montecristo the name and Marchesi the title. ;)

Thanks Skag.

thanks, kinda like the dutchess of york but shes a marchesi lol.Wonder if the wine was any good!!!

If it was like the smoke that is curing inside the box right now it should be very good ;).

Hi MPers,

Half way of the journey made. From my calender more 30 days to go.

Some pics ... of the lanky ones :hubba:

DSC_5554.jpg

DSC_5556.jpg

DSC_5555.jpg

DSC_5553.jpg

Roddy said:
Nice buds, my friend!!! Keep em green and frosty!

Thanks Roddy.

Lemon Jack said:
Looks good BHO :aok:

Thanks LJ.

Have made some calcs and will harvest 20November. Of course will check trichs but think that will be ready or very close to ready by that date.

In the veg tent ( oh yes baby it feels good to have more then one space :hubba: ) one Larry already sprouted soil. 6 Larry to go, 7 Satori and 1 Connie Chung. Waiting now :icon_smile: .

Perhaps will make a new GJ. Or perhaps not and leave MP after this harvest.

Stay safe and cool.

No no no why would you want to leave bho Make a new journal and stay for a while your journal is one of the ones I always look forward to seeing.

sorry i missed your journal friend. i just read it. you did an excellent job. i'll be here for the best part now, the harvest pics.:)

if this was your first grow site home, you'll be back...smoke in peace...

Ya the harvest pics!! I'll be here when we fire up!! Just realized your tent is clear!! The tents I saw were all colored, and you couldn't see thru them, I like that.

Lemon Jack said:
No no no why would you want to leave bho Make a new journal and stay for a while your journal is one of the ones I always look forward to seeing.

Thanks LJ, but it is too much things right now. Let's see how things sort out.

Irish said:
sorry i missed your journal friend. i just read it. you did an excellent job. i'll be here for the best part now, the harvest pics.:)

if this was your first grow site home, you'll be back...smoke in peace...

Thanks Irish. Much props for your donation. You must feel good after having such a nice gesture.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Ya the harvest pics!! I'll be here when we fire up!! Just realized your tent is clear!! The tents I saw were all colored, and you couldn't see thru them, I like that.

Today will change the bambu sticks for bigger ones because i can see some bending already :doh:.

So will try to take a pic or two. I have stop feeding them and i'm giving a very high dosage of Humic, Fulvic acids and Enzimes. A really big dose. Today will water again with the addies ( the last watering with addies ) and the next waterings will be just with Final Solution from Advanced Hydroponics of Holland.

I'm scared with mold since the buds are getting somewhat big. Just hoping that everything works out :icon_smile:.

In the veg tent have already 11 sprouts. Larry won the race since was the first to see light.

Latest posts

Back