Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Males spoted with my sniper :hubba: ... Male Extermination starts tomorrow.

:ciao: 4 males removed.

2 8 Miles and 2 Hashberry. Will try to take a pic tomorrow morning.

:icon_smile:

Good deal exterminate those lil. . .. they only want one thing lol

Hi MPers,

Yesterday watered and removed males. 7 days since in 12/12. Going to keep a eye :icon_smile: this week to see if any more boy arrived late to the party.

The autos are looking good too :aok:

Just few pics:

DSC_5518.jpg DSC_5521.jpg DSC_5519.jpg

Still don't know ... For now have 11. But only when i start seeing pistils i can call them girls ;) ...

Something very odd happened today ...

When i awake i went to check the ladies ... And one 8 Miles High that already had pistils had balls too :eek: . He/She died on the spot.

That isn't normal isn't it ? Mandala hermies ? No lights leaks and all the others are just throwing pistils. This Saturday will repot 8 of them to 3 gallon smartpots but since until now have 10 plants will need to kill two. That makes me sad ...

Cu'all

It is true they really suck. Going to check them all today again. Balls hunting. Wanna reload ?

In many many many runs of Mandala seeds, I have never had a hermie. In addition, I have never heard of anyone else who has. Are you SURE that it had balls? It generally takes a while for them to develop to the point that you can be sure they are balls. As a newer grower sometimes things look like things they are not. Wish you had posted up a pic for us before you chopped....

Looks awesome! That room is FULL! Green Mojo for Flowering! :)

bho_expertz said:
It was balls. I know how to tell the difference. :aok:

What a bummer. This is the first of any of Mandala's strains hermying that I have heard of.

I have a nice 8 Miles High about a week or 2 from the chop.

drfting07 said:
Looks awesome! That room is FULL! Green Mojo for Flowering! :)

Thanks for the mojo ... Late October things will be smoother i hope since the autos should be ready by then. That will bring up some space.

Tomorrow is hard day work ;) ... Having a new haircut :rolleyes: and repot to 3 gallons. Need to mix the good stuff in the soil ... :icon_smile:

The Hemp Goddess said:
What a bummer. This is the first of any of Mandala's strains hermying that I have heard of.

I have a nice 8 Miles High about a week or 2 from the chop.

In this batch of 8 Miles everything happened ... Seeds dumped (perhaps my mistake and a big males ratio (50%) and one hermie. Of course that everything could be my fault :eek: . But the HashBerries looks great. The 3 females of 8 Miles are quite different. At least one is very sativa with some nice thin leaves. Sad that i am not still prepared for cloning ... Mandala are ending some strains and i would like to keep some ... Sadhu is one of them and for me it was very good stuff.

Do you mind to share yours 8 ? :icon_smile:

For Larry will have the setup :cool: ...

Hi MPers,

Have transplanted 8 ladies to 3 gallon smartpots. Have lolippoped them and put some bambu stalks to support later weight.

Kept 6 HashBerries and only 2 8 Miles High.

Today will almost for sure clean the autos removing the bottom branches and some dead leaves.

Have given some Bloombastic to the autos three days ago and them seemed to like it a lot.

Will try to take some individual pics tonight :icon_smile: .

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Well, my friend, you are a farmer -- get busy :)

Your crop is fantastic.

Latest posts

Back