Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed that you lollipopped them? They look awfully small to be lollipopping--how many internodes do you hae and how many did you cut off? I would love to see a pic of how and where you lollipopped them. Can you post up a pic that shows the plants on a horizontal plane rather than from the top?

I will try. But i have just removed the bottom two branches.

Something like:

xxx.JPG

I'm feeling Picasso right now :rolleyes:

:48:

LOL--I meant real pics--I know what lollipopping is. I'm not sure though that I would call removing 2 branches lollipopping.

I am topping mine today.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I meant real pics--I know what lollipopping is. I'm not sure though that I would call removing 2 branches lollipopping.

I am topping mine today.

Tomorrow will. Just figured that needed to explain what i have done by pictures because some times is hard to explain :D

:48:

Cool Beans!!!

I think I may have a clue as to what the un named strain I've been running the last couple of years is. Hashberry!

All the plants have that same 3 bladed leaf as in your pics. Not 3 big blades and 2 little ones, just 3 big blades. Had 2 females and 1 male, all the same and no deviations.

I think you'll like it. For my personal use, I harvest a couple of weeks early. If I let it mature, it's just too strong for me, even with only 2 hits.

Another thing is, I've tried all kinds of ways to stress it into a hermi, for a few 'backup' seeds. Nothing caused it to flip and I gave up after 2 years.

Wet

I would be quite surprised if that hashberry keeps its 3 leaf pattern. Most of Mandala's strains will develop more leaves as the plant matures. It really is virtually impossible to tell an unknown strain from a pic of another plant, especially when they are small.

Wetdog said:
I think you'll like it. For my personal use, I harvest a couple of weeks early. If I let it mature, it's just too strong for me, even with only 2 hits.

Thanks Wet. For how long to you think i should let for that extra strong :hubba: ?

Pretty excited after reading your Hashberry thoughts :rolleyes:

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would be quite surprised if that hashberry keeps its 3 leaf pattern. Most of Mandala's strains will develop more leaves as the plant matures. It really is virtually impossible to tell an unknown strain from a pic of another plant, especially when they are small.

True dat! Especially the small part. We'll have to see as his grow. Mine have kept the same 3 bladed leaf and one of the host plants is over 2 years old.

Wet

bho_expertz said:
Thanks Wet. For how long to you think i should let for that extra strong :hubba: ?

Pretty excited after reading your Hashberry thoughts :rolleyes:

Just go by the trichs. For me, full maturity was 9-10 weeks, depending on outside or inside.

For me, I harvest when the trichs are clear, 7-8 weeks. This is **** smoke, like when a friend comes over, you crack a couple of beers, twist one up and ****.:hubba:

Fully mature, you'd just sorta sit there and drool.:D

Oh, another thing. My plants have zero smell until the chop, then they stink like crazy for a few days. Even in flower there is no smell. This is the main reason my wife doesn't object to the grow.

Wet

Parcero said:
Looking good !! :aok:

Thanks Parcero :aok:

Wetdog said:
Just go by the trichs. For me, full maturity was 9-10 weeks, depending on outside or inside.

For me, I harvest when the trichs are clear, 7-8 weeks. This is **** smoke, like when a friend comes over, you crack a couple of beers, twist one up and ****.:hubba:

Fully mature, you'd just sorta sit there and drool.:D
Wet

Going to see then perhaps at 9 because of 8 Miles. I harvest everything at the same time.

Thanks for the input Wet.

Reminder:

Prepared water. PH 6.50.

The stuff used :rolleyes: per liter
- NoBurn - 0,1 ml
- TML - 1 ml
- X-Cel - 1 ml
- Atazyme - 2 ml
- BioForte - 0,5 ml
- BloomBastic from Atami - 0,5 ml ( Have lost my head and bought this :doh: ).

And will change to 12/12 this Sunday. 3 weeks after potted.

Well ... After reading some things decided to throw this watering to the toilet and do a new one without the BloomBastic :doh:. Will feed with Bloombastic when not feed with BioForte because both are quite strong in P-K and i don't want to overdose.

Better before then after watering :doh: :doh:

Latest posts

Back