Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloombastic is to be used the last 4-6 weeks of flowering. I could find no info on BioForte. Is this a nute or a bloom enhancer?

Nor a nute or bloom enhancer ... More like Fortifier.

hxxp://www.basementlighting.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?page=1/prod/bionf

Hi MPers :welcome:,

Have watered some more today. Watering all of them is a 3 day job since different water needs per plant :doh:.

Tomorrow will change to 12/12.

One pic :cool:

DSC_5511.jpg

Just because i will not want to wait much more to know sex. It is my timing to flip. Not trying to prove any point just i don't think necessary to wait three more weeks to check for alternanting nodes or preflowers. 3 weeks since in soil. Enough for me. In one week, week and a half i have taken all the males out and can give the necessary space for the ( hopefull ) 8 ladies to flower. Just that ;).

I think that not always ... To you think that 4 "bigger" plants would give more yield then 8 "smaller" plants ? Don't forget my space Roddy ... 4feetx4feet.

Another week or so wouldn't make them 4'ers, but would give more budding nodes. And yes, I do think 4 bigger plants would equal the 8 small ones, but only way to truly tell is if you gave it a shot lol At 4 to 5 weeks, I'd bet you could still fit 6 plants....might be mistaken though.

Last grow had 6 plants and they had 3 weeks veg also and some less and the space was squizing by the end and the RH went higher because of not having space. In this one i want to fit 8. It is hard work man :hubba:

That tent is packed -- nice to know how many will fit ina 4x4 space -- I need to get square pots for my next gro

They look really nice BTW

HemperFi said:
That tent is packed -- nice to know how many will fit ina 4x4 space -- I need to get square pots for my next gro

They look really nice BTW

Thanks HF :aok:

Everything is looking great bho. Keep it up it is looking pretty tight in there.

Thanks LemonJack :cool:.

Need to sort a little space for the micro :hubba: ... But glad is micro ... No much space needed :p

Some plants already have alternating nodes so i will do inspection on Sunday and see if any males in tha house to removal.

Lookin good bho Good luck on the male search looks like you could use a couple to give you a lil more space lol.

Thanks Lemon. My goal is to keep 8 females and transplant to 3 gallon smartpots :aok:

Looking real nice bho, nice and green and healthy. good job.

Latest posts

Back