Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut, dip in clone solution and put in soil, you've nothing to lose if they don't sprout roots! :)

Hi MPers,

My PH meter broke so haven't watered the autos. Tomorrow. Today is a hot night but think that they will not be too much dry. Perhaps just a bit.

Took some pics :icon_smile: :

DSC_5525.jpgDSC_5527.jpg

Love the setup dude. Looks like you fit pvc in the corners of the room so that you could use it to hang stuff off of? Swell idea.

Hi Mpers,

Hadn't made many updates cause have some things to sort in personal life what takes the motivation to pics and posts. But things are going ok with the grow.

The autos will be harvested some in 2 weeks some others perhaps in 3 or 4 weeks.

Have one 8 Miles High that had stretched quite a bit so i bend (a little to much ) the stem. One HashBerry had been to close to the light and got burned also.

Pics:
1 - All waiting in the water row ( except for the big 8 Miles High :doh:)
2 - One auto that should go in 2/3 weeks
3 - Hashberry bud sites
4 - More bud to be
5 - Horizontal view of the tent ( the big 8 Miles is on the right )
6 - Vertical view of the tent

DSC_5539.jpg DSC_5540.jpg DSC_5541.jpg DSC_5542.jpgDSC_5545.jpg DSC_5546.jpg

:stoned: :48:

Lookin good bho :aok: Can't wait to see that hashberry in a couple a weeks its a strain I was lookin at.

Thanks LJ and daku :aok:.

@ LemonJack - Mandala will discontinue some strains ... Do not know if HashBerry is one of them ... If you want it in seed form i suggest you to be quick ;).

bho_expertz said:
Thanks LJ and daku :aok:.

@ LemonJack - Mandala will discontinue some strains ... Do not know if HashBerry is one of them ... If you want it in seed form i suggest you to be quick ;).

Oh snap I didn't know that thanks BHO

Hi MPers,

Have bought a CloneBox. Now things will start rolling.

Today will start harvesting the autos what will give me some own smoke until the Mandala harvest.

After the drying of all autos will plant 12 beans. 6 Larry and 6 Satori :rolleyes:. 2 mothers will be looking to keep. The future is the clone attack.

Finally the setup is all at home. Some pics laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hit it

:48:

Congrats on the harvest BHO. Looking forward to seeing the larry :) a strain I am so envious of lol.

Sounds like you're moving right along, my friend!!! Congrats on the upcoming harvest, good to have smoke you yourself grew!

bho_expertz said:
Hi MPers,

Have bought a CloneBox. Now things will start rolling.

Today will start harvesting the autos what will give me some own smoke until the Mandala harvest.

After the drying of all autos will plant 12 beans. 6 Larry and 6 Satori :rolleyes:. 2 mothers will be looking to keep. The future is the clone attack.

Finally the setup is all at home. Some pics laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hit it

Woo-hoo! Six Larrys and 6 Satoris--sounds like a great combination!

Latest posts

Back