Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi MPers,

Some pics of the ladies in day 47 since change to 12/12. In 17 days harvest time :hubba:. Some pistils are turning orange. Some light burn also in some leaves. Would like that in harvest time all fan leaves were crispy ... that meant that all nutes have been absorved. Let's see what happens now. I hope some more swelling in the last two weeks. RH level between 21% and 61%. A little high but it is pouring rain outside. I'm happy that i have a dehumidifier ;).

:icon_smile:
DSC_5567.jpg DSC_5564.jpg DSC_5563.jpg
DSC_5558.jpg DSC_5568.jpg DSC_5565.jpg

nouvellechef said:
Growing like a pro now!

From you a compliment like this makes me feel proud of what i'm achieving. I'm quite happy with my learning curve. In a month or so will try cloning and i really hope that not many problems arise :cool: .

Are you counting flowering time from the time you flip even though they were not sexually mature?

Yes ;). I'm counting from day 18 September. I had some showing sex that week. Others ( few ) the week after.

I still smile when i see those "not sexually mature" writings ;).

Thanks for being here THG.

I'd be proud as hell to say I grew them, so fresh and healthy looking, I drooooooled over a couple of them pics. !! Great job!!! Great journal,

Thanks Skag :aok:. Let's pray that everything goes as it should until the end :rolleyes:.

Bho, it saddens me to think you are leaving MP. Your plants are looking great -- they will finish wonderfully, I'm sure. I am just a couple of weeks behind you -- It's very cool watching them put on weight and sparkle. You gotta do what you gotta do my friend, but remember this: you will be missed if you leave us.

Peace

Thanks Hemper ... Perhaps i will not leave but think that will not do another GJ anytime soon.

Had 100% germination rate. In the CloneBox are now 7 Larry, 7 Satori and 1 Connie Chung ;).

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Not a Connie lol i'll have to google that!!

Feminized bean ...

"Connie Chung is a cross of the classic LA Confidential and old school G13 Haze genetics. The aroma of this strain has been described as citrusy with a heavy wood smell in the smoke. The smoke is smooth and thick with a spicy taste on the finish.
Connie Chung is a dark green bud with many light red and yellow hairs covering the bud. This strain has a tendency to make one’s eyelids heavy and droopy, hence the name Connie Chung."

They say is make you Chinese :D

speero_m said:
A wing reflector love those very effective...nice grow clean :)

I like them too ... Until now at least.

Thanks speero_m i try to keep things on track :aok:

The Hemp Goddess said:
In many many many runs of Mandala seeds, I have never had a hermie. In addition, I have never heard of anyone else who has. Are you SURE that it had balls? It generally takes a while for them to develop to the point that you can be sure they are balls. As a newer grower sometimes things look like things they are not. Wish you had posted up a pic for us before you chopped....

Well this is a little old, but ...

Sent a email to Mandala about the 8 Miles High that showed both sex.

"It is not uncommon that some females get a few males flowers after 12/12. This can happen with any cannabis strain because cannabis is inherently capable of both sexes (or it would not be possible to make feminized seeds).
But these few male flowers are only a brief stress reaction to the sudden change to 12/12 (outside in nature the sun doesn't set after 18 hours and the next day after just 12 hours, so this is an abrupt change for the plants). It does not mean your plants are real hermaphrodites. In fact, the chance of getting just a single real hermaphrodite from a packet of our regular seeds is about 0.1 %.
When you see an odd male flower during sexing all you need to do is pinch it off with your fingers. Often the pollen is sterile or there is hardly any pollen inside. Even if some pollen escapes, it has almost no effect since the flowering at this stage is just starting and there is very little to pollinate. You really need a lot of pollen and enough buds for serious pollination."

I'm really happy with the response and i think that the support is just great. Once again i think that Mandala rocks.

BTW ... they are going to send me some feminized seeds ( new strains available only in January ) as support ;). And they are going to put some pics of my grow in their website :hubba:.

Hit it

:48:

Hi MPers,

Watered today but with less water since RH is a problem. Too much rain outside.

Took some pics of them for your/mine delight ;).

DSC_5571.jpg DSC_5570.jpg DSC_5572.jpg

And the Clonebox with the ones in veg :p

DSC_5573.jpg

Almost done ...

Boy, I'm with Puffin--this really really disappoints me coming from Mandala.

On a brighter note the buds look awesome buddy :cool2:

Latest posts

Back