Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is because you are a Treetard

sorry , could not help myself 🤡🤡
Too funny man... Big always has my back.. he's not called Small... LOL.

These Purple Lotted Lizard by Sniper Seeds looks amazing and for just 12 days old doing pretty well.
PLL 1.jpg
PLL 2.jpg
PLL 3.jpg
Purple Lot Lizard by Sniper Seeds.jpg

Ordered some new 2gal felt pots and they tried the old bait n switch on me.. luckily I can return stuff for free.. so off they go and ordered from somewhere else. send me cheap, no very cheap, knockoffs and I'm done reordering from them..

Arriving tomorrow, so time to up pot 5 of them... then I'll do a nice update..

While we wait for these plants to mature more and make things more interesting.. let's learn some other things.

Berserker Autos just over 3wks old. I used to go thru the hassle to tie plants down early and when I realized I can achieve a nice even canopy while allowing them to veg more naturally.. KISS right.

At 2wks old I remove the round leaf's and the 1st set of single bladed leaf's.. promoting upward growth and believe me it does work. A week later, or even at the same time as some don't like to stress a plant twice. Remove the large set of upper shade leaf's at the top opening up line of sight between the Mars Hydro light and budsites..
View attachment 296376

In a few days we'll show you what this has achieved along side the other 2 plants also having had this technique
done to them.. All Berserk Autos..
This is exactly what I've been looking for this is amazing ty man you are extremely to the point makes everything much better to have a whole documented described grow thnks

Hint on Preflower Pollen dropping to create just the right amount of seeds... amount of seeds are decided
#1 on how many pistols are exposed, or white hairs. hope that's correct.. in preflower, when the plant is
1st showing sex. and a very limited amount of hairs are exposed.. so it will only allow that many seeds to be made.. you can usually time this just right watching the male daily until his pollen sacs begin to sag full of pollen ready to open. allow just a few to open in the tent, then remove him and put him next to a plant you want to preserve and make lots of seeds. Like my Gabagoo I'll be doing..
\
Stay tuned

Probably until he sees some Amber.
Such a smarty... lol. Aug 12th be around 60 days. Usually I try to run Autos to 75.. but this Macro setting on the new phone is better then my jewelers loop.. and easy to use.
How much longer do you think you’ll let them go?
It really depends on the high you want to.. making lethargic smoke for me is simple, push it to full amber.
50% will still get you the couch lock affect, good late evening weed....
Sometimes, I'll do a dual harvest.. I'll chop some buds @ barely showing amber heads.. this gives me the energetic uplifting high a Sativa might with Milky trichomes.. clear trichomes is very racy and jittery weed for me.. just a nono and waste of 3mos of work.. don't rush things.

30% Amber is what I like, wife likes it run a bit further, hard core.. lol.

Up Next I was really having a hard time deciding over which out of 200+ strains I should try.. then Don
sends me a message asking me to do a Memorial Grow for our friend Stoney (RIP) using some of his
Trix x Sour D and possibly Oreo'z ...

So, up next... Stoney's Trix you silly rabbits... haha

Yep. 30% amber is what I shoot for unless I'm looking for some sleeping meds then I'll let her go longer.

Is runni g an auto on 20 4 ok for it's whole life cycle?
Yes... mostly, if you can afford to run your lights 20/4 do it... but, I believe all MJ plants need a dark cycle, do don't go beyond that ok... you can do that seed to harvest though...

Latest posts

Back