Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice... I knew I'd be famous one day... hehe. and even though the Beast Mode is in tester mode... there will for sure be some real Beast of plants in the mix... the Kush Van Stitch I used in her mix was a beast in itself..
Getting close, I think Argo is still chopping and drying seed stock so be patient please... lol

Update...
Ok, you know how I keep telling you people to be sure at week 2 to remove the round cotyledon leaf's and the single blade leaf next to them... plus the first set of branching making a nice cradle in the plant and everything below it clean so food doesn't have to bypass on it's way to the upper plant to lose foods and water to crap growth.... here is why.

Mephisto #33 @ 3wks old, trimmed up lower growth over a week ago.
20231002_060113.jpg
20231002_060120.jpg

next up potted was the auto Grape Walker Kush around the same age..
20231002_061326.jpg

And a few late comers to the game.... a week behind these are 2 Mephisto #64, Port of Stilton..

My Gabagoo stickers for my seed pucks were delivered today, the seed pucks are in route.. seeds are drying.. Flower did such a great job on my stickers.. great friend and I truly appreciate all your help buddy.

View attachment 342857
You are more than welcome. Just my way of contributing to the group.

My Gabagoo stickers for my seed pucks were delivered today, the seed pucks are in route.. seeds are drying.. Flower did such a great job on my stickers.. great friend and I truly appreciate all your help buddy.

View attachment 342857
There autos correct I def have to grab some once therein

There autos correct I def have to grab some once therein
You are more than welcome. Just my way of contributing to the group.
Yes, Gabagoo, Beast Mode are both Autos and should be available at the same time. seeds are currently drying at Argo's Gardens... my original partner in this strain... because I sent him a pack, he grew it out and quickly grew a following amongst his friends.. so he's grown Gabagoo more then anyone and was a good choice for seed repro..

Flower... I need just a few pages of stickers that say... Beast in larger letters and mode in smaller letters beneath it.. F1 as this is the first crossing of it..

And recently started is my Black Oger of Manidoog... BOM stickers but this one is pretty far away yet.. plants are just being flipped.. and these are photo periods of my best strain ever... Ghost Og x Vietnamese Black

Time for an update...

20231006_015849.jpg

Looks like things are a wee bit crowded, and, since the weather is cooling off... I think it's time to fire up both tents again and spread these ladies out a bit.

Grape Walker Kush
20231006_192432.jpg

Mephisto Auto showing a heavy Sativa influence... looking forward to her.
20231006_192932.jpg

Put these 4 Autos into the small tent and left the Sativa dominant monster in with the photo periods
20231008_194731.jpg

just started new autos 3 gorilla zkittlez, 2 strawberry & banana and my last gorilla cookies all from fastbuds. All are 2 weeks old took little round and single bladed leaves off yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_3964.jpeg
    IMG_3964.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3967.jpeg
    IMG_3967.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3966.jpeg
    IMG_3966.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3965.jpeg
    IMG_3965.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
just started new autos 3 gorilla zkittlez, 2 strawberry & banana and my last gorilla cookies all from fastbuds. All are 2 weeks old took little round and single bladed leaves off yesterday.
Nice man... now watch what they do in the next week.. this is how it was explained to me watching a you tube video of this old hippie guy who knows his ****.
He says: Think of your plant as a roadway with hungry cars all wanting drive thru... starting from the bottom going upward with foods or water, every little growth along the way takes a little bit dipping into it before it reaches where it's truly needed. A little water/food here and there and your upper growth may only see a small % of what was intended for them. Removing this lower growth after the plant is established, thus for me usually 2wk mark.

Lets see how they look in a week buddy...

Well after taking small and single leafs off at week 2 they didn’t half sprout. Week 3 just took off top fan leafs and over night I’ve seen the branches have took a sprout, should have read your thread sooner.

Well after taking small and single leafs off at week 2 they didn’t half sprout. Week 3 just took off top fan leafs and over night I’ve seen the branches have took a sprout, should have read your thread sooner.
We all talk about things like this extensively
at bingo every third Thursday

Say WHAAAAT... lol Funny thing is, I love Bingo. ha. Used to play with my step mom when I was laid up with back surgery one year waaaay back when and her and I would do Bingo afternoons and lunch.. we are still close.
Thomas, this type of trimming I do I discovered by accident experimenting. And, after listening to this persons video's.. I also found by removing the cotyledon leaf and the skin that pulls off with it, the stems go to hard wood faster supporting the plants better.. just be careful not to pull the plants itself up as this skin can run deep to the root ball...

Also, you've gotta be sure your veg game is killing it as I've seen some plants at 2wks old look a week old and if that's the case I'd not touch them yet.. 2wks for me is big enough plant to do this to and have success.
Pretty sure I've screwed up all these who's who.. really need to order me some new labels... lol.

Easy part is, only 2 photo periods of 6 made it to female production, meanwhile, not lost a single Auto
plant....

2 photos, 2 Autos in rear
IMG_20231021_182628~2.jpg

Grape Walker Kush Auto born 9/11
IMG_20231021_180221~2.jpg

Mephisto Strain...
IMG_20231021_181510~2.jpg
IMG_20231021_181519~2.jpg
IMG_20231021_181510~3.jpg

These 3 girls are a few weeks behind the first 2.. eventually I'll get my rotations to 40 days between the harvest of 4 plants...
IMG_20231021_180339~2.jpg

Carty Where ya been hiding?
I just finished up a Mephisto Grape that lovdadog gifted me
Smells fantastic , hanging now. Plant grew slowly and about 2 ft in height. I would say maybe 2 zips once dry. I tried it early and man it taste good. I love a smoke that reminds me of a smooth cigar and enjoy just smoking them. The high comes as a second pleasure............Does that make sense?
Rock on Brother Rock on.

Also, you've gotta be sure your veg game is killing it as I've seen some plants at 2wks old look a week old and if that's the case I'd not touch them yet.. 2wks for me is big enough plant to do this to and have success.
Pretty sure I've screwed up all these who's who.. really need to order me some new labels... lol.

Easy part is, only 2 photo periods of 6 made it to female production, meanwhile, not lost a single Auto
plant....

2 photos, 2 Autos in rear
View attachment 344820

Grape Walker Kush Auto born 9/11
View attachment 344821
Mephisto Strain...
View attachment 344822View attachment 344823View attachment 344824

These 3 girls are a few weeks behind the first 2.. eventually I'll get my rotations to 40 days between the harvest of 4 plants...
View attachment 344825
I KNOW you are not out of labels, lol.
Still working on vector, btw.

Carty Where ya been hiding?
I just finished up a Mephisto Grape that lovdadog gifted me
Smells fantastic , hanging now. Plant grew slowly and about 2 ft in height. I would say maybe 2 zips once dry. I tried it early and man it taste good. I love a smoke that reminds me of a smooth cigar and enjoy just smoking them. The high comes as a second pleasure............Does that make sense?
Rock on Brother Rock on.
Oh yeah it makes sense... my wife is always telling me my weed tastes better then most.. and much of that has to do with flushing plants properly which most fail to do... I mean, if your not showing us fade at all then your not flushing your plant.. many have no idea many nutrients are mobile within the plant and you want it to use up all the nutirents within the plant so your not smoking them, yuk. You can always tell when someone uses black strap molasses and doesn't flush... bleckt taste...

Oh hey, I had this weird dude with a country accent call and leave a message... who the heck is Stiggy... haha

Latest posts

Back